+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

BEENALI

Star Member
Aug 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When will my husband receive his PP back with visa? It has become so hard to wait now :'(

I've asked my MP to do an inquiry "Your file is being reviewed right now, and we can’t do anything to expedite it. Your file has a carry forward date of January 2013 on it."

What does that mean? Does it mean that my husband is not getting visa anytime soon?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
BEENALI said:
When will my husband receive his PP back with visa? It has become so hard to wait now :'(

I've asked my MP to do an inquiry "Your file is being reviewed right now, and we can't do anything to expedite it. Your file has a carry forward date of January 2013 on it."

What does that mean? Does it mean that my husband is not getting visa anytime soon?
Doesn't carry forward date mean the next time they will review the file? Insha Allah by then you'll have PP back...but at least your case is done. There is no reason for them to ask for passport unless they are satisfied with the case.

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
Is it a good idea to apply for visa at this stage?
Remedical done in june 2012 and nothing since then?

fayzaan

Apr 30, 2011
Calgary, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-2011
Doc's Request.
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
08-06-2012
File Transfer...
25-10-2011
Med's Request
14-07-2012
Med's Done....
19-07-2012
Passport Req..
22-02-2013
Allah Madat said:
Is it a good idea to apply for visa at this stage?
Remedical done in june 2012 and nothing since then?
you have to prove that the person getting visa will go back home. That becomes very difficult to prove when they know its your spouse...I am not sure if this is true but I remember reading that it may slow your case? I don't know how true that is though. I am pretty sure some other office deals with visa applications.

If you have not already, order GCMS notes so you can get an understanding of where your case stands.

DON2

Jan 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BEENALI said:

I've asked my MP to do an inquiry "Your file is being reviewed right now, and we can't do anything to expedite it. Your file has a carry forward date of January 2013 on it."

like i said earlier if i were you i will sit and wait
one of the forum member recived his passport after 97 days.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Any good news guys???????????? ???

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
[color=green][b]JUNE 2011[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]DECEMBER 2012[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[b][color=red] 26 OCTOBER 2013[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=red]02 NOVEMBER 2013[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=red]03 NOVEMBER 2013 [/color][/b]
My hubby sent 50 post-wedding pictures and forms (IMM0008, IMM5406E, and IMM5669) yesterday. They were received today by Danish. My hubby's medical appointment is tomorrow. We mentionned in a cover letter about his medical appointment date.
I wanted to know if the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC by himself? and also how long does it take for CIC to receive medical results and to send ppr once medical result is received? Is it possible for my hubby to be here by the end of december 2012? :D I have a feeling that my hubby will be here pretty soon My intuition 8) Let's see

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
[b][color=black]ISLAMABAD[/color][/b] [b][i][color=black]Prince case[/color][/i][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b]MAY 2011[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Nikah case[/color][/i][/b]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]SEPTEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]Ruksati + wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms[/color][/i][/b]
File Transfer...
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]NOVEMBER 2012[/b][/color] [b][i][color=teal]+ Post-wedding pix[/color][/i][/b] [b][i][color=black]+ Supp. forms again[/color][/i][/b]
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
thankeww :D yesss It took exactly 2 months for CIC to send remed since we send ruksati proofs. Our Ruksati proofs were received by CIC around 28th of September and we received remed letter on 28th of November

Farhan1 said:
Masha Allah! Congratulations!!!! :)

It seems that things begin to move faster after Rukhsati.... Insha Allah!

I am waiting

Star Member
Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AUGUST 2011
File Transfer...
NOV 2011
VISA ISSUED...
InshaALLAH SOON
Princesss said:
My hubby sent 50 post-wedding pictures and forms (IMM0008, IMM5406E, and IMM5669) yesterday. They were received today by Danish. My hubby's medical appointment is tomorrow. We mentionned in a cover letter about his medical appointment date.
I wanted to know if the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC by himself? and also how long does it take for CIC to receive medical results and to send ppr once medical result is received? Is it possible for my hubby to be here by the end of december 2012? :D I have a feeling that my hubby will be here pretty soon My intuition 8) Let's see
every thing is possible dear :)
just pray to Allah
in sha Allah ur hubby will b with u soon :)

Princesss

Jun 28, 2011
Quebec City
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Inshallah your spouse will be here soon too :) It's been one year since you have applied if ever you get the chance to go to pk and visit your spouse you should do it. These times are special and will become special memories later in life. I'm happy that CIC asked us to do the ruksati because if CIC didn't ask for this I would have never been interested in going to pk. However, I feel lucky that i went to pk and enjoyed soooooo much. I sooooo want to go back one day and visit kalash people in pk with my hubby. We visited so many interesting places and there's still so much to see. We both love travelling. For all those who have been waiting for more than one year I think you should go to pk, visit your spouse and enjoy. You won't regret

I am waiting said:
every thing is possible dear :)
just pray to Allah
in sha Allah ur hubby will b with u soon :)

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
hellow guys i just wa : share something....i am doing house job in pediatric ward and sub k pyaray pyaray bachay daikh ker i was
thinking that,.....yeh cic aur canadian imm ki waaja se him kitni bari nemat se mehroom hain,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Allah Madat

Mar 14, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
File Transfer...
July 2011
fayzaan said:
you have to prove that the person getting visa will go back home. That becomes very difficult to prove when they know its your spouse...I am not sure if this is true but I remember reading that it may slow your case? I don't know how true that is though. I am pretty sure some other office deals with visa applications.

If you have not already, order GCMS notes so you can get an understanding of where your case stands.
Ordered GCMS but nothing since the medical they haven't even received the medical results but mp said they received the results.
Anyway thank you for your reply :) at this stage it will be hard to prove ties :(

Aug 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 2010
Passport Req..
Dec, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb, 2013
Exactly!!

:(

in love with my hubby said:
hellow guys i just wa : share something....i am doing house job in pediatric ward and sub k pyaray pyaray bachay daikh ker i was
thinking that,.....yeh cic aur canadian imm ki waaja se him kitni bari nemat se mehroom hain,,, :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
PAKISTAN TELECOMMUNICATIONS HAS ABOLSHIED TAX ON INCOMING INTERNATIONAL CALLS

CALL UR PROVIDER TO GET THIS CHANGED

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
PTA to abolish tax on incoming international calls
December 04, 2012 - Updated 1747 PKT
41 34 2 2 Print this story

LAHORE: The Pakistan Telecommunication Authority has announced to abolish the tax on incoming international telephone calls.

The PTA has issued a letter regarding the abolishing to the tax.

The Lahore High Court (LHC) had sought a reply from the PTA regarding the levy of an additional tax on incoming international telephone calls.