+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

fj423

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Sunshine girl said:
thnx wes786 bro, yah my husband is from afg....

For Sunshine Girl..
salaam alaikum! Sorry I couldn't find a way to private message you. You are one of the few that I found who are sponsoring a spouse from afghanistan on this forum. Me and my husband had a few questions...if you don't mind answering because our cases will be similar in that both our husbands are from afghanistan. When your husband received news to re-submit forms/pcc/remeds - how did the embassy contact him? you are very aware that the mailing system in afghanistan is almost non-existant so my husband and i are worried about missing communication from the embassy because of the mailing system. did they call him? or email him?? or did he receive his requests through the mail?? Also, how long is his pcc valid for?? 1 year? Did he re-do it voluntarily and sent it in or did he wait til they asked him for it again?? Please help!! :)

For anyone else..
I found some instructions on how to find the call history on skype but i was wondering for those who have used skype as a method of communication to their spouse and have sent proof of communication/relationship to the embassy..how do we send the record from skype??

Thanks for all your help everyone!!!

Armageddon

Star Member
Jul 13, 2011
AOA Ppl,

Woh sab log jo mujhe bura samjhtay thay aur meri ingrezi ka mazak uraatay thay meray paas aik news hai. aaj mera ppr aa gaya aur mein ney sub kuch embassy aaj shaam bhijwaa diya.

All people who not like me they know only God helps. I pray hard for all one too much that you get ppr soon. so dont make fun of my ingrezi. I know I weak in english but my heart in clean.

Yes all thanks and see all what inside you before mujh par ungli uthay! Allah sab ko kamyaab kare, Ameen!!

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
Armageddon said:
AOA Ppl,

Woh sab log jo mujhe bura samjhtay thay aur meri ingrezi ka mazak uraatay thay meray paas aik news hai. aaj mera ppr aa gaya aur mein ney sub kuch embassy aaj shaam bhijwaa diya.

All people who not like me they know only God helps. I pray hard for all one too much that you get ppr soon. so dont make fun of my ingrezi. I know I weak in english but my heart in clean.

Yes all thanks and see all what inside you before mujh par ungli uthay! Allah sab ko kamyaab kare, Ameen!!
chalo mubarik ho abe to khush raho gily shikwy choro enjoy happy married life just keep us in your prayer

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Armageddon said:
AOA Ppl,

Congratulations brother...

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Thanks bro! Please pray that my wife receives her PPR then VISA soon. Its been too long already!
Inshallah BRO. Who Help everyone Inshallah Allah will help you as well.
Bro Inshallah your wife will definetly get the PPR and VISA soon .. I looked at your case timeline and yah its been a long time...

KAAMIA72

Jun 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1/10
File Transfer...
3/10
Passport Req..
7/11
VISA ISSUED...
8/11
LANDED..........
12/11
umme said:
My E-Cas status has changed to decision made. How much time it takes to receive passport back, after status changes to decision made. Thank you!
Did you get your remed and PPR request together or was it separately?

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Armageddon said:
AOA Ppl,

Congratulations!

What is your Timeline ?

Thanks
Ali

A

alpha1980

Armageddon said:
AOA Ppl,

Paaaa jiiiii, buhat buhat mubarik ho apko...

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Everyone...Wes, bestplace4u and mariah did u guys get ur ppr?