+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
HE is what he says, hope it helps:

Well if he is interested in applying for visit visa first of all he should keep in mind that his wife will not be getting trv before EID. For TRVs a normal case takes minimum 4 to 6 weeks and a case with immigration application in process could take anywhere from 6 weeks to more than 2 months.
Here is the link of documents required to be submitted

Make sure to provide each and everything. You don't get a visa by showing your ties with Pakistan. You get the visa if immigration officer is satisfied that the applicant will return back to Pakistan.
If you require further assistance on explanation of documents required feel free to contact

Regards
Thank you soo much for your reply.
I am just wondering that how could you satisfy an officer. I have followed all the documents listed on the website.

"""Her PCC
job offer/job leave application/leave approval/ salary /pay stubs from her work
Her bank statements/ her property documents
Her education documents
proof of relation to me / invitation letter/ my financial info with cover letter stating that i will be paying for her vacation
her ticket/booking details
And last she wrote a cover letter that explains the nature of the visit and reasons to come back home after her visit and wait in pakistan until the imm-process is done.
Brothers guide me if you think any other document would help.

Thanks alot..

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
became-a-loner said:
Is it possible for you to book her licencing exam in Canada and make it a reason for her visit to Canada ........ I mean to write her licensing exam in her occupation in Canada ............... I think that will be a more pressing reason along with others
yes its possible but the registration for 2011 was passed and now next exam is Sept 2012 and I am hoping she could get the Immigration by then (at least I hope and prey)
Thank you soo much for all these advices. I am sooo happy that I found this forum which is so helpful..

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just got reply from CHC-Islamabad today

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Requested documents were received on 24 July 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Now its a self explainatory message but can anyone tell me if there's anymore to it then i could read. This message pertains to the BFD which was july 24, 2011, after they have received the IMM forms last june...

I got this email in June 2011,

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request letter was sent out to applicant on xx June 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

can anyone make sense of both the emails plz...

muau

Star Member
Dec 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22-02-2010
Med's Request
30-06-2011
Med's Done....
02-07-2011
Passport Req..
30-06-2011
Hello guys

I got a question, I have a daughter who is 13 months... Will i need to purchase a ticket for her to fly PIA?

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Well the point is that you provide enough evidence from your side so the officer is convinced, but ofcourse the final decision is based on the package you put together and information provided. I think you have collected enough for her to get the TRV, may be wait for a few more responses but I think you have got it.

mkhan63 said:
Thank you soo much for your reply.
I am just wondering that how could you satisfy an officer. I have followed all the documents listed on the website.

"""Her PCC
job offer/job leave application/leave approval/ salary /pay stubs from her work
Her bank statements/ her property documents
Her education documents
proof of relation to me / invitation letter/ my financial info with cover letter stating that i will be paying for her vacation
her ticket/booking details
And last she wrote a cover letter that explains the nature of the visit and reasons to come back home after her visit and wait in pakistan until the imm-process is done.
Brothers guide me if you think any other document would help.

Thanks alot..

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
muau said:
Hello guys

I got a question, I have a daughter who is 13 months... Will i need to purchase a ticket for her to fly PIA?
i guess not..u have to take the ticket when the baby is 2 yrs old...i came with my son he when he was 1 and a half ..i didnt get his ticket

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
muau said:
Hello guys

u should ask a ticket agent

mahmed17

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
March 17th 2011- re PCC/imm forms
AOR Received.
September 12th 2009
Med's Done....
April 12th 2011
Passport Req..
June 3rd 2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 29th 2011
LANDED..........
July 8th 2011 THANK U ALLAH
Ali_Shah said:
Update...

Salam to All my dear friends...

By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I reached canada on 24th july
Salam brother, congratulations. ARe you enjoying it so far? Hope you are well ;D

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
So you know that the file is always in queue to be reviewed for either: initial review, review, review by an immigration officer, review by decision make officer all these officers are canadian immigration officers they just have a few generice messages that they provide to the client and depending on the officer which one he/she choses to send the applicant. They all mean the same think. Clearly your file opened after 45days and the requested documents have been received. Now it seems like they have started the BG checks and/or whatever is next and put another BFD. They might request remedical/PPR on your next BFD. Lets hope for the best.

DodgeCharger said:
just got reply from CHC-Islamabad today

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review. Requested documents were received on 24 July 2011 and have been forwarded to applicant's file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Now its a self explainatory message but can anyone tell me if there's anymore to it then i could read. This message pertains to the BFD which was july 24, 2011, after they have received the IMM forms last june...

I got this email in June 2011,

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. A request letter was sent out to applicant on xx June 2011 and 45 days are given to comply.

can anyone make sense of both the emails plz...

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
So you know that the file is always in queue to be reviewed for either: initial review, review, review by an immigration officer, review by decision make officer all these officers are canadian immigration officers they just have a few generice messages that they provide to the client and depending on the officer which one he/she choses to send the applicant. They all mean the same think. Clearly your file opened after 45days and the requested documents have been received. Now it seems like they have started the BG checks and/or whatever is next and put another BFD. They might request remedical/PPR on your next BFD. Lets hope for the best.
shukriya bhai, God bless..

tkaa

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
Doc's Request.
27TH APRIL 2011
AOR Received.
28th june 2010
File Transfer...
25TH MAY 2010
Med's Request
12TH MAY 2011
Med's Done....
23RD MAY 2011
Passport Req..
10th sep 2011
VISA ISSUED...
3rd october 2011
Ali_Shah said:
Update...

Salam to All my dear friends...

By the Grace of Almighty ALLAH I reached canada on 24th july
WOW!!! lucky you! many congratulationsssss. hope you had a safe journey...

mechnerd

Jan 20, 2011
Greetings fellas. So I requested a status update for the first time since we applied, and got a response saying file's in queue for initial review. Im sponsoring my wife and she's Aug 2010 AOR. Though almost a year into the process, it does seem from other members here that being in queue for initial review at this stage of the game is quite normal - or is it?

Here's the curve ball CIC threw at me. They changed our file number. So my question is, why would they do that, and what effect does it have on our application - any thoughts?

mkhan63

Star Member
Jul 20, 2011
wes786 said:
Well the point is that you provide enough evidence from your side so the officer is convinced, but ofcourse the final decision is based on the package you put together and information provided. I think you have collected enough for her to get the TRV, may be wait for a few more responses but I think you have got it.
Thanks WES your encouraging words means alot ... i have spend all the weekend reading this forum and i feel for all of us who are waiting for their loved ones .. may Allah give us patient and solve all of our problem and good wishes in month of Ramadan.

It just make me hate the system when i see the other countries getting their applications done sooo quick.
:(

zeeeee

Jul 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
File Transfer...
02-09-2010
Med's Request
09-08-2011
Med's Done....
10-08-2011
Passport Req..
25-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-09-2011
LANDED..........
03-10-2011
I've another question.

I'm planning to apply for a new passport as my old one expires in around 7 months. Since our file has my maiden name on it, and so does my NIC (maiden name + husband's name instead of father's), should I go ahead and do the same for my passport? (ie: keep my original name with my husband's name being mentioned on my passport).

I'm pretty confused as CHC received my updated/ re-filled around 10 days back and I should be getting my Re-med soon Inshallah, plus I want to have my new passport issued before the re-med comes.

Advice, people??