+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

lostgal786 said:
i thought one 2 4 had links inside the embassy and he does nt have to write e mails. what happened to his experts in the best law firm that he hired to submit extra ordinary meterial which he claims would speed up his process.
I might have sounded bitter but its people like him that set the negative mindset. you are calling CHC ISB corrupt.Do you know what that means........... Your case is probably not even 9 months old and already you are bragging. I suggest you stop your rediculous accusations,start working somewhere and be more productive. If you are here for a good time im sure there are many other sites you can go to for that.
I have been waiting for 21 months and i am not going to let anyone taint our already badly tainted reputation. Now grow up and start acting reasonable.

we are away from our children and wives/husbands. We need them here with us .yes we pay taxes and vote if we are citizens but we also have to start thinking like canadians. They dont know the person they rre allowing in Canada is a terrorist or not. what if this person comes and starts living in our community and hurts us. We have to be stupid to compare ourselves with European or for that matter Indian timelines.WE ARE IN A STATE OF WAR the sooner we accept it the better it is.We are unfortunate but then that is a fact
lol people take time to understand the reality :) clam down lostgal786 its kind of some people who try to show up my prayers are with all of u and for me too :)

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lostgal, please excuse your language on my comments. AlhumdoLillah I have a very good professional Job in a well known company and also working towards my professional degree AND AlhumdoLillah I am also a canadian citizen for the last many years. GeT IT.

If your case is taking 21 months its not my fault, go and spoil your frustration on CHC not on others peoples opinion, as every body has the freedom of free speech. May be your case is doubted to them belonging to a word of TRRST you used not my case.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostgal786 said:
i thought one 2 4 had links inside the embassy and he does nt have to write e mails. what happened to his experts in the best law firm that he hired to submit extra ordinary meterial which he claims would speed up his process.
I might have sounded bitter but its people like him that set the negative mindset. you are calling CHC ISB corrupt.Do you know what that means........... Your case is probably not even 9 months old and already you are bragging. I suggest you stop your rediculous accusations,start working somewhere and be more productive. If you are here for a good time im sure there are many other sites you can go to for that.
I have been waiting for 21 months and i am not going to let anyone taint our already badly tainted reputation. Now grow up and start acting reasonable.

we are away from our children and wives/husbands. We need them here with us .yes we pay taxes and vote if we are citizens but we also have to start thinking like canadians. They dont know the person they rre allowing in Canada is a terrorist or not. what if this person comes and starts living in our community and hurts us. We have to be stupid to compare ourselves with European or for that matter Indian timelines.WE ARE IN A STATE OF WAR the sooner we accept it the better it is.We are unfortunate but then that is a fact
Dont get upset lostsgul786, I know everyone is frustrated by the situation.. 12k4 is actualy trying to give some hope and console everyone, and who knows his efforts may work and Allah helps him.. And please keep one thing in your mind, we Pakistani's are not terrarists, try to think like Pakistani's before thinking like Canadians, I believe even sensible canadian never believe that common pakistani people are terrarists. Please pray to Allah for help and May Allah does the best and listen to our dua's to be with our loveone soon... and vry Happy Eid Mobarak to you and Everyone...

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Knaeem, I am totally agreed with you, we are not TRRST and being a PKSTNI is not a crime aswell.But who should teach the fact to lostgal. Probably that is why she is a lostgal.

Sorry to say but as a PKSTNI nations majority of us from Politics leader to an average citizen like you and me our main objective is to criticise each other rather than standing up and supporting each other as a nation to conveince & force others to respect our thinking and rights.

Kaha gaye Hazrit OMAR aaj omit ko dekhte ke kis tara gulam bani hoi hy tu shyed waise he seena phat jata on ka. Kaha gaye Illama Iqbal, wo Mohammad Ali Jinah jin ka ik he nara tha PKSTN PKSTN and PKSTN ki baat munwa ke he rahe angreez se be aur hindu se be.

Unfortunatly since after we started to criticise each other in our nation instead of being a part of the nations to conveince other.

Sorry Lostgal & Bestplac4u ,I will not post any comments on the forum but will let you know once my spoouse get the VISA and good luck with your cases.

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
I just came here to wish everyone happy eid.This site at times gave me the cushion i needed to pass my journey and as most of you know my wife and daughter got their visa s a few days ago.
I am a little surprised to see a few tussels here. Lostgal786 i understand the negative mind set your referring to but there are all kinds of people with all kinds of backgrounds within the same community. One 2 34 at times tends to go overboard and i have noticed it too but then again FREEDOM OF SPEECH is all what it comes down to.
Criticizing Canada is not a good gesture because if it is even half as corrupt as pakistan then we should go back to our beloved country. I know you are going through a tough time 21 months is not easy without kids and husband but fighting here is not going to help fasten the process.
One 234 you should respect others sensitive issues and instead of claiming to have links and when or when not the embassy will be closed focus on the letter you initiated. I personally think it is a good move although it might not do any good but atleast you are trying .
we are one nation and most importantly stuck in a similer situation,so in my opinion no more fights and nastY comments.there are many who want good advice,people who have just started their journeys.
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Knaeem, I am totally agreed with you, we are not TRRST and being a PKSTNI is not a crime aswell.But who should teach the fact to lostgal. Probably that is why she is a lostgal.

Sorry to say but as a PKSTNI nations majority of us from Politics leader to an average citizen like you and me our main objective is to criticise each other rather than standing up and supporting each other as a nation to conveince & force others to respect our thinking and rights.

Kaha gaye Hazrit OMAR aaj omit ko dekhte ke kis tara gulam bani hoi hy tu shyed waise he seena phat jata on ka. Kaha gaye Illama Iqbal, wo Mohammad Ali Jinah jin ka ik he nara tha PKSTN PKSTN and PKSTN ki baat munwa ke he rahe angreez se be aur hindu se be.

Unfortunatly since after we started to criticise each other in our nation instead of being a part of the nations to conveince other.

Sorry Lostgal & Bestplac4u ,I will not post any comments on the forum but will let you know once my spoouse get the VISA and good luck with your cases.
ONE 2 KA 4 Please dont get disapointed if couple of users did not like your comments... they have their own way of thinking, i dont blame them too becasue this is just a frustration and they somehow empty their hearts writing here.. they are also welcome if it helps them writing here, but please do not say that you will not write again here, becasue believe me most of us realy admire you, wait to read somthing from you everyday, it realy helps us moraly even if it does not help our cases whatsoever. And I totay agree whatever you suggested in your posts was excellent & I believe if ppl get together and raise their voices it would defenatly be heard and will work. This is the way of getting your rights in modern civilizations. We should not be sitting quite like (cattles) and wait for a group of people making decisins for our future & destiny. As a Canadian citizen you have all the rights to raise your voice for your right, unfortunatly we have always been treated like slaves and cattles in Pakistan and no rights to speak or raise our voice, Lostgal, sister you are Canadian and have all the rights to help yourself and your loveones you are not in Pakistan, i wonder why are u so scared of canadians? If i was in Canada I would be standing with one 2 ka 4 all the times,, one 2 ka 4 believe me most of us realy admire reading your comments, your hopful words and needful informations.. so keep it up brother and keep posting.. i will endup with a shair as you always do in ur posts.. Tool-e-shab-e-firaq se ghabra na ja jiggar...... aisi bhi koi shab hai keh jiski sahar na ho? A N D Na ghabra kasrate khaki hasool-e-kamyabi main.. keh shakhe gul pe phool aanay se pehlay khaar aatay hain... Slaam to every one and sorry to them who do not agree with my thoughts and comments...

Raindance

May 26, 2010
YES ..ONE 2 KA 4 - i think you have a great Idea. Don't worry if some people don't agree. Most of the people think its a great Idea and we should all raise our voice..rather than sitting and waiting for some news from CHC.

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One2ka4...you have been outspoken throughout..be it on this forum ,be it about, or to chc-isl..it does ignite outrage at times...because things are easily misunderstood than being understood(since immigration being such a sensitive matter here)...but again weren't you always the ambassador of freedom of speech!A believer of the fact that everyone has a right to express their opinion..I personally appreciated all your efforts to raise a voice against this prolonged immigration processes...not many of us tend to take a different path and try and challenge the system...I liked your vivid n yet so lively posts..it always reflected a ray of hope...give it a thought before quitting...hasn't this forum been helpful..looking forward to see u again!Eid Mubarak!

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
Chilll out guys he is not going anywhere , right MR, 1 2 ka 4 ?

Wishing u all a very happpy eid :D .......... hoping that processes will get faster after eid insha Allah :D

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haftowrang said:
and what is AOR?? how come i never heard anythin like it???
It is an acknowledgement reciept of immigration application..a kind of a confirmation that they have received your application and have started working on it...if u ve submitted your application..u ll soon get an AOR via email or mail..

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my MP on tuesday and he give me an update regarding my wife's paper works. He mentioned the Embassy began the work last month and there is a letter waiting to be mailed and I should receive it within 30 days. He isn't too sure what is, but it sounded like maybe additional information is needed. I personally think it could be that my wife's medical papers and her police report have expired so they may need an update.

Is this a good news?Should I be worried about it?What does it mean?

From here on how long will it take for everything to finish?

Papers were submitted to Islamabad In October of 2009
Additional information was requested in December of the same year.

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarA said:
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my MP on tuesday and he give me an update regarding my wife's paper works. He mentioned the Embassy began the work last month and there is a letter waiting to be mailed and I should receive it within 30 days. He isn't too sure what is, but it sounded like maybe additional information is needed. I personally think it could be that my wife's medical papers and her police report have expired so they may need an update.

Is this a good news?Should I be worried about it?What does it mean?

From here on how long will it take for everything to finish?

Papers were submitted to Islamabad In October of 2009
Additional information was requested in December of the same year.
Being worried will not help... just hope for the best and pray everything goes well inshaAllah, it will be done when its time... inshaAllah,, all MP's has same kind of replies frm CHC.... Good Luck