Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
ha ha... this is so funny.... i don't know why people are getting so personal on this forum... I agree with Connect... this is a very sensitive issue for all of us and we should not disrespect anyone's feeling and comments... I am also waiting for my husband and daughter for the past 17 months and i can understand what lostgal is going through.. atleast she is not a lostsoul like me... Its tough and exteremly heart breaking....Yea 1 2 ka 4 no one has anything personal against you... you do take initiatives and thats a good thing.. May God help you.. and we will be as supportive as we can but we need to be polite to each other.. be there for each other rather than targeting... learn to be forgiving... people do say things when they are emotional.... Yes Pakistan is our country and Yes every Pakistani is not a terrorist... however, we are difficult people... If Pakistan was such a great place to live all of us would not have been applying for Canadian Citizenship... Unfortunetly that is a bitter reality... and the change has to come from within... so everyone please chill out.. give lostgal a break...and focus on helping each other rather then critisizing.

speaking of which... i recieved a letter from CSIS that they don't have my case....I need you guys to advise what i should make of this? If my case is in Background checks for the past 4 months and not with CSIS where can it be. Should i Should i not write a letter to the embassy and tell them that i made an inquiry with CSIS and they don't have my case with them....waiting for your feedbacksss

H

humtum143

Lostsoul thank you for the Motivation :'(

But i still beleive and im convinced High comission Stand For (High On drugs) Muahahahahahah.

I LOVE THIS WAITING GAME :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lostsoul27 said:
ha ha... this is so funny.... i don't know why people are getting so personal on this forum... I agree with Connect... this is a very sensitive issue for all of us and we should not disrespect anyone's feeling and comments... I am also waiting for my husband and daughter for the past 17 months and i can understand what lostgal is going through.. atleast she is not a lostsoul like me... Its tough and exteremly heart breaking....Yea 1 2 ka 4 no one has anything personal against you... you do take initiatives and thats a good thing.. May God help you.. and we will be as supportive as we can but we need to be polite to each other.. be there for each other rather than targeting... learn to be forgiving... people do say things when they are emotional.... Yes Pakistan is our country and Yes every Pakistani is not a terrorist... however, we are difficult people... If Pakistan was such a great place to live all of us would not have been applying for Canadian Citizenship... Unfortunetly that is a bitter reality... and the change has to come from within... so everyone please chill out.. give lostgal a break...and focus on helping each other rather then critisizing.

speaking of which... i recieved a letter from CSIS that they don't have my case....I need you guys to advise what i should make of this? If my case is in Background checks for the past 4 months and not with CSIS where can it be. Should i Should i not write a letter to the embassy and tell them that i made an inquiry with CSIS and they don't have my case with them....waiting for your feedbacksss
I would advise you not to loss your soul anymore in doing useless efforts... just wait and pray and try to make yourself busy in some other activity, this process will be completed when it is Allah's wish, no one can advise you nothing at this point besides take a break dont take a burden... it is unfortunate that first we criticize people for giving advise like we did to ONE 2 KA 4 and then later we ask them for advise too.... I would request PMM to drop few lines here in this regard... as he is the most experienced guy in here... Wish you all the best... Allah Hafiz

Also I want to add that we Pakistani are not difficult people as you mentioned above... This is not only us who are applying for canadian PR look in this forum, from every country you will find people applying for PR, including USA, EUROPE , AUSTRALIA, NEWZELAND.. these are all great places to live yet they have applied for canadian PR to live with their love ones...

newbie786

Sep 13, 2010
Hi I m new here.
Applied June 2010
File Approved and transferred to Isb Aug 2010.
I guess i have a long wait ahead of me.

I am in Pakistan and cant wait to get out of here as the situation as you all know is BAD. I think people from other countries are applying for many reason but from Pakistan only 1 reason ..SECURITY......i had to bribe to get police report, had to bribe to get my passport renewed, had to bribe to get my domicile .cant wait to be in a difficult but systamic society like my husband describes in canada.
DIFFICULT PAKISTANI AND PAKISTAN .GOD SAVE US FROM OUR OWN PEOPLE...AMEEN

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
knaeem said:
I would advise you not to loss your soul anymore in doing useless efforts... just wait and pray and try to make yourself busy in some other activity, this process will be completed when it is Allah's wish, no one can advise you nothing at this point besides take a break dont take a burden... it is unfortunate that first we criticize people for giving advise like we did to ONE 2 KA 4 and then later we ask them for advise too.... I would request PMM to drop few lines here in this regard... as he is the most experienced guy in here... Wish you all the best... Allah Hafiz

Also I want to add that we Pakistani are not difficult people as you mentioned above... This is not only us who are applying for canadian PR look in this forum, from every country you will find people applying for PR, including USA, EUROPE , AUSTRALIA, NEWZELAND.. these are all great places to live yet they have applied for canadian PR to live with their love ones...
Lol... I would leave your hearty comments to yourself... Yea... You're right about everything... Be Happy!!! You have every right to express your feelings.. and so do i.. thus the comment i made.Things don't happen by itself.. one has to make an effort....If you don't want to make an effort.. i suggest you shouldn't be on this forum ( now again thats my opinion.. if you don't want to take it thats your choice) we are not here to discourage people and fight ( thats what i mean when i said we'r difficult people) i am here to seek support... if you can't do that then frankly i rather have comments on my post from people who can support. I did not critisize 1 2 ka 4.. He is a nice guy and has supported me a lot. I just asked him to be positive. Yea... its weird to you.. not to me!!! and my friend.. if you want to have arguments with people i suggest ( again a suggestion only... you don't want to take it your choice) don't quote me in your posts... I am upset as it is.. and don't want people to make it hard for me... thats not why we are here.

Now.. coming back to my question anyone who can give me an advise... please do so... Things don't happen by itself.. one has to make an effort....

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am sorry sister if it did hurt you. I am not fighting or i dont visit this forum to fight.. I requested PMM (who has good experience) to give us suggestions about your situation, who knows we are all in same situation as you cuz almost everyone is informed that their cases are in backgroun checks including myself.. so I am also looking forward to see some good suggestion from somone in this situation and what should be the next step.. I appreciate your efforts sister.. and sorry again if my comments did hurt you since i never meant this... slaaam

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Thanks BESTPLACE4U so from now on I will be sending my documents to Diplomatic Enclave address. Since courier services does not deliver mail to the PO Box.

M

maximus391

newbie786 said:
Hi I m new here.
Applied June 2010
File Approved and transferred to Isb Aug 2010.
I guess i have a long wait ahead of me.

I am in Pakistan and cant wait to get out of here as the situation as you all know is BAD. I think people from other countries are applying for many reason but from Pakistan only 1 reason ..SECURITY......i had to bribe to get police report, had to bribe to get my passport renewed, had to bribe to get my domicile .cant wait to be in a difficult but systamic society like my husband describes in canada.
DIFFICULT PAKISTANI AND PAKISTAN .GOD SAVE US FROM OUR OWN PEOPLE...AMEEN
yes almost 12-16 monthss

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
bcuz no one has to say anything in simple words no news from CHC :p
Yup true!that's too strange..literally sometimes I wonder do they work at all?...wats taking them so long to send me the ppr...i was expecting it any time soon..but alas!!!! Hard luck :(

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi there welcome to the forum can you please quote your timeline on the forum my husmabd hs also sponsored me and my timeline is in my profile
OmarA said:
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my MP on tuesday and he give me an update regarding my wife's paper works. He mentioned the Embassy began the work last month and there is a letter waiting to be mailed and I should receive it within 30 days. He isn't too sure what is, but it sounded like maybe additional information is needed. I personally think it could be that my wife's medical papers and her police report have expired so they may need an update.

Is this a good news?Should I be worried about it?What does it mean?

From here on how long will it take for everything to finish?

Papers were submitted to Islamabad In October of 2009
Additional information was requested in December of the same year.

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
I haven't been online for a while, but i believ :'(e one 2 ka 4 is keeping this forum alive, good job bud. Just updating my timeline again.....sponsor my wife from Pakistan had Nikkah done in Saudi Arabia.....
September 18,2009 CPC Mississauga - recd my file
October 07,2009 - Start processing my application and later on during the month approved me.....
start processing my wife's file in ISB office Nov9,2009.
The medical has expire and it is going to be a month soon.
It will be a year this saturday, since i have been hanging on to this immigration process......
I can understand the delays due to ramadan and especially pakistani people are working there.....so they take advantage of everything, as no governing body oversees them......
anyones timeline matches mine :(

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi guys here is a copy of my letter to Minister office through email. and I know being a PKSTNI nation we cannot stick with a point If something do something other start's to criticise hime and foul around just like our politics.So I know I will be criticiszed from many of you, but I have fullfill my responsibility. CHEERS.

The Honorable Jason Kenney, P.C., M.P.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

Subject: Spousal sponsorship timeline at Canadian High Commission – ISLAMABAD (PAKISTAN)

I want to draw your attention towards a humanitarian crises developing in Pakistan after the disastrous flood in Pakistan, this was a natural calamity where no one can do anything other than helping the people affected by this calamity,

I understand Immigration policies are little different for Pakistan. Canadian consulate in India has 2-3 months time frame for spousal sponsorship and for Pakistan its 10-14 months. I don't think CHC-Islamabad's staffs are inefficient themselves, but they were directed from Canadian Immigration purposely to be inefficient for Pakistanis.

We are required to overdo the documentation and despite that we have to suffer the most. Being a Pakistani is not a crime. After providing them with a million proofs and original documents we still have to bear the painstaking period of waiting. There should be a definite time period for the “In Process" status. It seems they delay the process intentionally to discourage people from moving to Canada from this part of the World.

As a Canadian citizen, a valid tax payer and fulfilling citizen duties we should be able to unite with our spouses, something that Canada prides itself on is family reunification.

It is my right to raise my voice against human rights and the way Canadian High Commission process the spouses case at Islamabad-Pakistan is what I call a TORTUE on a human relationship in my opinion.

I am requesting you on the behalf of Pakistani Canadian community through this letter that Honourable minister of citizenship and immigration should consider the matter seriously to help us to reunite with our family. Canadian Immigration audit team should look into this issue and expedite the spousal immigration process to maximum of 5 months for Pakistan, as the lengthy and unnecessary delay process can take a physical and emotional toll on someone life and relationship.

On behalf of Pakistani Canadian community,

I remain,
My Name & addresss
good job