+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canpakmay09 said:
I haven't been online for a while, but i believ :'(e one 2 ka 4 is keeping this forum alive, good job bud. Just updating my timeline again.....sponsor my wife from Pakistan had Nikkah done in Saudi Arabia.....
September 18,2009 CPC Mississauga - recd my file
October 07,2009 - Start processing my application and later on during the month approved me.....
start processing my wife's file in ISB office Nov9,2009.
The medical has expire and it is going to be a month soon.
It will be a year this saturday, since i have been hanging on to this immigration process......
I can understand the delays due to ramadan and especially pakistani people are working there.....so they take advantage of everything, as no governing body oversees them......
anyones timeline matches mine :(
Hi.. my timeline is almost same like yours.. my medical also expired, and i have not heard frm them since i have applied... :( :( :(

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just out of curiosity ..may I know knaeem r u sponsoring ur wife or being sponsored by her?

B

bestplace4u

loon said:
Yup true!that's too strange..literally sometimes I wonder do they work at all?...wats taking them so long to send me the ppr...i was expecting it any time soon..but alas!!!! Hard luck :(
Question: why do we always blame CHC??? has anyone thought of any other reason why there are delays from ISB?

M

maximus391

bestplace4u said:
Question: why do we always blame CHC??? has anyone thought of any other reason why there are delays from ISB?
Other Reasons: Situation of Pakistan & Bad image of Pakistani Community

B

bestplace4u

maximus391 said:
Other Reasons: Situation of Pakistan & Bad image of Pakistani Community
not to offend anyone but 101% correct
In a country where you can buy fake degrees and then get elected in high positions of Govt.
Where the govt is most corrupt of all time history.
Where ever in the world there is any terrorist incident or any alleged plan countrymen of our beloved Pakistan are always involved.
Where everyday there is a terrorist incident in the country.
so why do we only blame CHC?

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
knaeem said:
Hi.. my timeline is almost same like yours.. my medical also expired, and i have not heard frm them since i have applied... :( :( :(
I guess we are in the same boat, except you are being sponsored by your wife and i am sponsoring my wife....Good Luck...hope everything goes well by the grace of ALLAH

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
bestplace4u said:
Only reason i see is there is no governing body, which is overseeing them.....since most of gorae people has left due to political instability of our country.
I have heard this from my MP a while ago, which seems to be true ISB office is processing Afghanistan applications before they can look at our application. Suppose, immigration officer is reviewing my file and if any Afghan file comes in sametime they will look at afghan file before my file.

Definitely somebody should take accountability as how they are processing the cases there....

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
Whoever is to be blamed...whatever be the reason behind these delays(and yes you people r right unfortunately there are many)...all we know is that we all are suffering because of this...it's unfair to treat the fair like this...a fair law and order is indeed a blessing..May it prevail in our country(Ameen)..M keeping my hopes high..

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
canpakmay09 said:
I guess we are in the same boat, except you are being sponsored by your wife and i am sponsoring my wife....Good Luck...hope everything goes well by the grace of ALLAH
Yes.and No... Cases where a husband is being sponsered by wife is taking longer than wife being sponsered by husband. I have seen many cases like that. My own brother applied for his wife's immigration 2 months after i applied for my husband and they have already got the visa. Husbands go through extended background checks sometimes.. but apparently they don't do that for females... If you have applied for your wife.. you should be able to get a response within 11 months maximum ( total time with islamabad)

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
bestplace4u said:
not to offend anyone but 101% correct
In a country where you can buy fake degrees and then get elected in high positions of Govt.
Where the govt is most corrupt of all time history.
Where ever in the world there is any terrorist incident or any alleged plan countrymen of our beloved Pakistan are always involved.
Where everyday there is a terrorist incident in the country.
so why do we only blame CHC?
I agree with you 200% ... That is the bitter reality...

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
is maon koi shak nahi
lostsoul27 said:
I agree with you 200% ... That is the bitter reality...

canpakmay09

Jul 12, 2010
Visa Office......
ISB
NOC Code......
sponsoring wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2009
AOR Received.
NOvember 2009
File Transfer...
October 2009
Med's Done....
August 2009
lostsoul27 said:
Yes.and No... Cases where a husband is being sponsered by wife is taking longer than wife being sponsered by husband. I have seen many cases like that. My own brother applied for his wife's immigration 2 months after i applied for my husband and they have already got the visa. Husbands go through extended background checks sometimes.. but apparently they don't do that for females... If you have applied for your wife.. you should be able to get a response within 11 months maximum ( total time with islamabad)
lostsoul27, 11mths the time when ISB rec'd my file or assigns a B file number!! eitherway i am waiting for their response on re medical, as medical has expired....

pakivette

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
man I talked to my MP office and I have asked them 'If I will bring signed Letter from 40-50 people for CHC-Islamabad and Immigration Minister to expediate the Spousal Immigration process and provide explanation why India and China who has more population and a lot more applications have far less time frame to process then Pakistan. My MP refused to do that submit any thing in the parliment..

so tell us what we can do ?