Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
mamoo said:
Hi everyone

I have sponsored my family in April 2010. I was landed in June 2009 my wife is Armed forces so she has not accompanied me to Canada as she has 1 year left for her retirement so we have decided to sponsor her after her retirment now I filed her application and also 2 other applications of my Kids who was born out ofmy first marrige they are all on my original immigration application and are in the record of Immigration. During my stay in Canada I travelled once in March 2010 and returend within one month now with the letter received by my kids regarding their application processing time i.e 9 months they have also sent a form in whichthwy have asked me to provide my travelling proof ofr my visit to Pakistan I only have my Passport showing entry and exit as I dont have my airline tickets with me please advice if the copy ofpassport showing exit and entry serve as proof of my travelling .
Yes, your passport with visa stamp in it would work

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
If you have boarding passes, that's helps aswell! If you don't have anything then just send a photocopy of entry/exit stamps on your passport.

kaku

Nov 22, 2009
Can you guys send me your email.i have got a form from CHC.I need your help to fill it.

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
By the Grace of Allah my wife and daughter received their passports back from the embassy with visa stamped today. I am so excited that a long wait is finally over.My timeline is as follows and i must add that i was very lucky that not once did they ask me for any additional papers during the entire process.

Applied in June 2009
Case approved and sent to Isb July 2009
According to ECAS they started processing it in isb OCT 10,2009
Remed and PPR Request July 2010
Passports returned with visa 8 Sep, 2010

Dont give up hope any of you and they do work in ramazan. Good luck!!!

B

bestplace4u

connect786 said:
By the Grace of Allah my wife and daughter received their passports back from the embassy with visa stamped today. I am so excited that a long wait is finally over.My timeline is as follows and i must add that i was very lucky that not once did they ask me for any additional papers during the entire process.

Applied in June 2009

MashaAllah a great news so glad for u these news give us more courage and support.

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
connect786 said:
L
Applied in June 2009

OMG...m so happy for u connect!what an eid gift!Congrats!!!My timeline is close to yours!so I should expect some good news soon!

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
connect786 said:

Applied in June 2009

Awesome news.

So from the time they started processing your app it took almost 11 months.

godisgreat

Jun 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
connect786 said:

Applied in June 2009

Good news Mashallah.I am 101% Sure before ending of this year they are going to issue visa all 2009 batch holder INSHALLAH.

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
THANKYOU ALL OF YOU. MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS THERE. BY THE WAY MY E CAS STATUS IS STILL IN PROCESS .ISNT THAT HILARIOUS.

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
godisgreat said:
Good news Mashallah.I am 101% Sure before ending of this year they are going to issue visa all 2009 batch holder INSHALLAH.
Yesss how I wish!!InshAllah :) ...but wat makes u so sure?

M

maximus391

connect786 said:

Applied in June 2009

Lucky Dude, My case processing started in End October,, no news yettt..just background checks are in process.....btw congratulations

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
connect786 said:
THANKYOU ALL OF YOU. MY PRAYERS ARE ALWAYS THERE. BY THE WAY MY E CAS STATUS IS STILL IN PROCESS .ISNT THAT HILARIOUS.

Not surprised! I heared that the online status stays "in process" even after landing...

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
Good News guys and girls....this could be the answer to our prayers

Canada should speed up the process for granting flood-stricken Pakistanis immigration visas so they can settle here with their families and loved ones, says a Liberal MP.

“Canada should expedite new and existing family class immigration applications,” Jim Karygiannis said on Tuesday. “The government should allow visitor visas for the loved ones of Canadians to join them until the disaster has ended.”

Full Story here
http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/09/07/15273266.html

B

bestplace4u

connect786 said:
It will stay in process until the PR card is issued.