Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
Every case is different, some people have lots pic some less, some lived just in 1 country others all over the world and etc. If you leaved more than one country your background cheak will take more than 4 months. So each case is different there was people who done in 8 months.

M

maximus391

zohal said:
Every case is different, some people have lots pic some less, some lived just in 1 country others all over the world and etc. If you leaved more than one country your background cheak will take more than 4 months. So each case is different there was people who done in 8 months.
:S i have travelled to 6 countries :S but i attached 300 pics in totality ( Marraige, Honeymoon, Rukhsati and some Random)

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
well my hubby has stayed in pak all his life....stilll we r in 5th month of background checks....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
One of my wife's friends was done the whole process in 6 months, yes 6 months and that includes processing time in Mississauga. 3 of her other friends got their VISA just after 12 months. All of these applications were filed in early 2009. I applied for my wife in Jan 2010, got sponsorship approved in Feb, file was transfered to Islamabad in March, and the Permanent Residence process started on Mar 17th, 2010. AOR said, on average its taking ~9 months. For me, it will be 6 months on Sept 17th and there hasn't been any response yet. Seeing other applications approved in different timeline I can say that the process times definately vary from CASE to CASE...Paitience is the key, but its very tough living without your family. So peeps if you have your families with you, respect the fact and enjoy every moment of it.

loon

Jul 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wes786 said:
One of my wife's friends was done the whole process in 6 months, yes 6 months and that includes processing time in Mississauga. 3 of her other friends got their VISA just after 12 months. All of these applications were filed in early 2009. I applied for my wife in Jan 2010, got sponsorship approved in Feb, file was transfered to Islamabad in March, and the Permanent Residence process started on Mar 17th, 2010. AOR said, on average its taking ~9 months. For me, it will be 6 months on Sept 17th and there hasn't been any response yet. Seeing other applications approved in different timeline I can say that the process times definately vary from CASE to CASE...Paitience is the key, but its very tough living without your family. So peeps if you have your families with you, respect the fact and enjoy every moment of it.
6 months! They must be really lucky...yes it does vary from case to case!n how strong have you made ur file..n itz good to voluntarily keep them updated with different evidences supporting your application..but lately applications are taking an avg of 12 months...God knows why they are faking in AORs...but nehow who knows about time here! That's one unpredictable thing!

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
maximus391 said:
:S i have travelled to 6 countries :S but i attached 300 pics in totality ( Marraige, Honeymoon, Rukhsati and some Random)
Did you travelled or lived? If you travelled or lived less than 6 months in other country its not count. I think for you it will take less time to prove case initial review but it will take more time for your background check.

M

maximus391

zohal said:
Did you travelled or lived? If you travelled or lived less than 6 months in other country its not count. I think for you it will take less time to prove case initial review but it will take more time for your background check.
Just travelled. Lets seee how much time the background check takes

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
We are required to overdo the documentation and despite that we have to suffer the most. Being a Pakistani is not a crime. After providing them with a million proofs and original documents we still have to bear the painstaking period of waiting. There should be a definite time period for the “In Process" status. It seems they delay the process intentionally to discourage people from moving to Canada from this part of the World.
Good work bro .... and thank you for quoting my lines in this letter :D

knaeem

Dec 30, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome on board DoctorKhan....Loooooooooooooooooong W A I T ahead .............................> good luck

These cases are like Roties in Tanoor (breads in oven) they left them inside and forgot or they just waiting for them to be cooked... :) few of them are ready,, some still need time and many of them are burining.... Take them out CHC PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE..

lostgal786

Sep 5, 2010
friends check your e cas .My address had previously dissapeared but is now visible .it happened today.did anyone else see the change??? does it mean any thing???

M

maximus391

lostgal786 said:
friends check your e cas .My address had previously dissapeared but is now visible .it happened today.did anyone else see the change??? does it mean any thing?
Yes this happened to me tooo, e-cas was not showing address and phone number, but today its visible....I dont think it means anything

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
mine is still not visible ....

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
knaeem said:
Welcome on board DoctorKhan....Loooooooooooooooooong W A I T ahead .............................> good luck

These cases are like Roties in Tanoor (breads in oven) they left them inside and forgot or they just waiting for them to be cooked... :) few of them are ready,, some still need time and many of them are burining.... Take them out CHC PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE..
Thank man .... very well explained :p

mamoo

Star Member
Oct 7, 2009
Hi everyone

I have sponsored my family in April 2010. I was landed in June 2009 my wife is Armed forces so she has not accompanied me to Canada as she has 1 year left for her retirement so we have decided to sponsor her after her retirment now I filed her application and also 2 other applications of my Kids who was born out ofmy first marrige they are all on my original immigration application and are in the record of Immigration. During my stay in Canada I travelled once in March 2010 and returend within one month now with the letter received by my kids regarding their application processing time i.e 9 months they have also sent a form in whichthwy have asked me to provide my travelling proof ofr my visit to Pakistan I only have my Passport showing entry and exit as I dont have my airline tickets with me please advice if the copy ofpassport showing exit and entry serve as proof of my travelling .