+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

OmarA

Jul 30, 2010
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my MP yesterday and he give me an update regarding my wife's paperworks. He mentioned the Embassy began the work last month and there is a letter waiting to be mailed and I should receive it within 30 days. He isn't too sure what is, but it sounded like maybe additional information is needed. I personally think it could be that my wife's medical papers and her police report have expired so they may need an update.

Is this a good news?Should I be worried about it?What does it mean?

From here on how long will it take for everything to finish?

P

pakiguy

Hi: Mine case started in December 2008, still waiting for the medical call from them. The last time CIC contacted was in June 2010 for some additional info and since then no response. When I mailed they replied saying that ur case is in queue for review. I filed my case through a canadian immigration lawyer so there should be no problem regarding documents. Is there anyway we can at least know at which number our file is in CIC islamabad. :'(

Raindance

May 26, 2010
What is your timeline?

OmarA said:
Hi Everyone,

I contacted my MP yesterday and he give me an update regarding my wife's paperworks. He mentioned the Embassy began the work last month and there is a letter waiting to be mailed and I should receive it within 30 days. He isn't too sure what is, but it sounded like maybe additional information is needed. I personally think it could be that my wife's medical papers and her police report have expired so they may need an update.

Is this a good news?Should I be worried about it?What does it mean?

From here on how long will it take for everything to finish?

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
pakiguy said:
Hi: Mine case started in December 2008, still waiting for the medical call from them. The last time CIC contacted was in June 2010 for some additional info and since then no response. When I mailed they replied saying that ur case is in queue for review. I filed my case through a canadian immigration lawyer so there should be no problem regarding documents. Is there anyway we can at least know at which number our file is in CIC islamabad. :'(
You don't even know your file number? If you went through lawyer then he got your file number long time ago, you should check with him.

P

pakiguy

Hi: I have the immigration file number with me. What I wanted to know is at which number my case is in quene in CIC Islamabad office.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"at which number my case is in quene in CIC Islamabad office"
No body on this forum knows the answer for your question. BUT only ALLAH knows every thing.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
ur file is on number 25.....if tht satisfies u :p

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quize of the day.

Which is the most corrupted govt office & staff after PKSTN.

Answer- CHC office in ISB.

We have never seen a govt office where there is a baklog for years & years and that no audit on the staff work wheater they met thier deadline/qouta. So we ranked the office at no.2 after PKSTN ;D Hope you guys enjoy and Happy EID to all of you from your buddy ONE 2 KA 4.
Lets celebrate the EID and than after I will teach them how to complete ONE FILE 2 KA 4 in one day :-*

Cheers

Maya85

Jul 27, 2010
Salaam and Eid Mubarak to all....

COngratulations to the family who got their Visa .. :)

Hi WARYA,

your timeline matches to my timeline.. U said, they started processing ur case at CHC-ISL on 16th of december and mine was 17th..

Have you got any letter from them? Now 9 months avg wait time is going to be over.. I was wondering if they sent u any letter or asked for any documents?

They never asked me for any documents during this 9 months time and still they haven't. Now there in Pakistan they have Eid vications until monday I guess..I believe next few days there is no chance as well.

Waiting for another week then I guess I should my MP.. :'(.

takecares.

lostgal786

Sep 5, 2010
i thought one 2 4 had links inside the embassy and he does nt have to write e mails. what happened to his experts in the best law firm that he hired to submit extra ordinary meterial which he claims would speed up his process.
I might have sounded bitter but its people like him that set the negative mindset. you are calling CHC ISB corrupt.Do you know what that means........... Your case is probably not even 9 months old and already you are bragging. I suggest you stop your rediculous accusations,start working somewhere and be more productive. If you are here for a good time im sure there are many other sites you can go to for that.
I have been waiting for 21 months and i am not going to let anyone taint our already badly tainted reputation. Now grow up and start acting reasonable.

we are away from our children and wives/husbands. We need them here with us .yes we pay taxes and vote if we are citizens but we also have to start thinking like canadians. They dont know the person they rre allowing in Canada is a terrorist or not. what if this person comes and starts living in our community and hurts us. We have to be stupid to compare ourselves with European or for that matter Indian timelines.WE ARE IN A STATE OF WAR the sooner we accept it the better it is.We are unfortunate but then that is a fact

zohal

Star Member
Aug 11, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
February 2010, send it back on February 2010, more documents request on January 2011, send it back on february 2011
AOR Received.
February 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Request
February 2011
Med's Done....
September 2009, February 2011
Passport Req..
April 24, 2011
humtum143 said:
:eek: OMG ARE WE GOING TO START A WAR HERE ALSO :p
What WAR :eek: ? I don't like fighting, my parents took me to Canada because i wouldn't see war, so no fighting please
And Happy EID Mubarak

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Salamz and Eid Mubarak to you all. Please pray for everyone on this forum that Allah reunite every one with their families soon. Ameen!

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maya85 said:
Salaam and Eid Mubarak to all....

COngratulations to the family who got their Visa .. :)

Hi WARYA,

your timeline matches to my timeline.. U said, they started processing ur case at CHC-ISL on 16th of december and mine was 17th..

Have you got any letter from them? Now 9 months avg wait time is going to be over.. I was wondering if they sent u any letter or asked for any documents?

They never asked me for any documents during this 9 months time and still they haven't. Now there in Pakistan they have Eid vications until monday I guess..I believe next few days there is no chance as well.

Waiting for another week then I guess I should my MP.. :'(.

takecares.
Hey Maya,

No they havnt asked us for anything yet. we did email them few weeks ago and they said file is in queue for initial review. I am really hoping they contact us soon.

Good luck!! :)