+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
i received caips earlier this month and they were not old most updated one.
thanks for ur support
Is this the right statement if I say caips is basically useless/doesn't contain all the info needed - any caips expert?

What about the right to know the info - I think that's why caips is there?

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Aaj bhi koi good news nahi? ???

Im a little late in saying it today....I feel so depressed these days :(
And humpakwatan, I saw the spreadsheet too....amazing work, it shows you went through alot of time and effort for it...:)

B

bestplace4u

Ranjah said:
Is this the right statement if I say caips is basically useless/doesn't contain all the info needed - any caips expert?

What about the right to know the info - I think that's why caips is there?
Caips is useless if one is just curious to know when and what happened on their file then it is fine.
else Canadian immigration and all their systems are crap, Canada is full of crap, it was just my fate to marry a girl from Canada. When i think of doing anything i do it. I have informed my wife that I am thinking on withdrawing my application, I don't need to waste my time on a country full of shit.
I am now taking a break from this forum, sorry if i caused any pain for anyone.
I will let u all know in a month or so if i have withdrawn my application or i let them suffer me and my wife more. Enough is Enough.
What do they think are they GOD they can decide our life? NO
@#$% you canada go to hell.

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
bestplace4u said:
Caips is useless if one is just curious to know when and what happened on their file then it is fine.
else Canadian immigration and all their systems are crap, Canada is full of crap, it was just my fate to marry a girl from Canada. When i think of doing anything i do it. I have informed my wife that I am thinking on withdrawing my application, I don't need to waste my time on a country full of *censored word*.
I will let u all know in a month or so if i have withdrawn my application or i let them suffer me and my wife more. Enough is Enough.
@ #$% you canada go to hell.

I've been going through the same emotions these days and told my husband the same thing, that these people arn't worth the wait or effort- but then again, they're not God but God definitely has plans for us which is why we're going through this. Even I think that we've wasted our time i.e. the initial years of our married life, by spending it away from each other in this mess. No matter how convincing these thoughts are and how annoying they get, please please don't withdraw your application. You've come a long way, and trust me, every passing day is actually a day lesser to what you've been though...be rational. Jahan itney din wahan thorey aur sahi. It is very difficult to live without ones family, and I know it feels as if yeh faaltu ka masla galey parh gaya hai- but look at all the cases which got done...inshAllah yours would be done soon too, you're in my prayers...

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
else Canadian immigration and all their systems are crap, Canada is full of crap, it was just my fate to marry a girl from Canada. When i think of doing anything i do it. I have informed my wife that I am thinking on withdrawing my application, I don't need to waste my time on a country full of *censored word*.
Best veer, I apologize if I hurt you in anyways!!!

If I was you, I would never ever withdraw the application and would follow them till hell like pagalboy did.

In my mere suggestion, don't withdraw the application and let them do their work and let them come back to you with their decision!

Taking a break from forum is not a bad idea though!
rgds & good luck!

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Is your wife willing to leave Canada and join you in Pakistan?

Take a chill pill bro, showing your frustration this way is not going to solve any problems. Lets say you are not interested in setteling in Canada then just let the process go on still and ask your wife to join you in Pakistan like the way you want. One day the process will end and you will have an option to go to Canada and settle there if you want. Don't withdraw your application atleast at this point in time you are done most of it already...

bestplace4u said:

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
wes786 said:
Is your wife willing to leave Canada and join you in Pakistan?

Take a chill pill bro, showing your frustration this way is not going to solve any problems. Lets say you are not interested in setteling in Canada then just let the process go on still and ask your wife to join you in Pakistan like the way you want. One day the process will end and you will have an option to go to Canada and settle there if you want. Don't withdraw your application atleast at this point in time you are done most of it already...

Exactly!

B

bestplace4u

@ Ranjha no brother u have not hurt my feelings, its CHC-ISB
@wes and Ayesha thanks for your kinds word, my mind is not working atm.
I don't know what to do I am just going back to work for rest of the day will see if mind works in the eve.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
@ Ranjha no brother u have not hurt my feelings, its CHC-ISB
@ wes and Ayesha thanks for your kinds word, my mind is not working atm.
I don't know what to do I am just going back to work for rest of the day will see if mind works in the eve.
Best man as wes786 suggested why can u not have ur spouse come and live with u till the application fate is decided!? At least u guys are not suffering by staying away from each other. I have been in and out of Canada in the last two years but mostly have been in Pakistan with my wife. And yah the application has taken it due course, but Allah Ka Sukar hai things worked out. I didn't care for once if they will object or not.

BabarShah

Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veery !!! Don't Lose your hope.... Hamat Nahin Harni Chahiya'.... We are waiting since ages to get process done. Went through most of CIC processes and still waiting with no traveling history. During these almost 4 years we have spend time together here in Pakistan. My wife was only going to visit her parents and for attending weddings in Canada just for three to four months.
Allhamdullah we have enjoyed our life here Pakistan and lots of good memories in our and these days we share with each others to spend this stressful time.

If distance is the case budy then remove it ..... ask your wife come to spend time with you and collect the roses (memories) from the garden of life which will help you both to spend apart time with these memories.

Best of Luck..........Please do remember in your prays.

bestplace4u said: