CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

sawera

Champion Member
Mar 21, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjah said:
Earlier, I posted about Love her and now on same series, here is a little read on Love him:

MUST FOR EVERY WOMEN TO READ :) Even Husband can Also...

Love him ...when he "forgets" that special occasion. For him every moment with you is special so he does not need an occasion.

Love him...when he comes late from the Musjid. He wants to make sure he is early with you in Jannah (Paradise).
Love him...when he admonishes you to don the hijaab. He wants to be sure you enshrouded by Allah's Mercy when you leave the home.

Love him...when he is jealous. Out of... all the women he could have, he chose you to be his wife!

Love him...when he is working till late. At least he comes home and you still get to sleep and wake up in his loving and caring arms.

Love him...when he has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too (and maybe more)

Love him...when does not praise your cooking. He told you as newlyweds that yours was indeed always the best.

Love him...when he looks dishevelled. He was more busy caring for the family than grooming himself. By the way he is cute!

Love him...when he does not help in the home. He is out earning a halaal (pure) income for the family.

Love him...when he does not reply to your questions. He does not want to hurt your feelings or is absorbed in thinking about your welfare.

Love him...when he looks beautiful. He's yours to appreciate!

Love him...when he goes out in the Path of Allah. He is preparing a blissful eternal home for you in Jannah.

Love him...when he does not comment when you get angry. He is a good listener.

Love him...when he buys you gifts you don't like. Smile and tell him it's what you've always wanted. He took the time and money out just for you!

Love him...when he has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help him change.

Love him...when he is irritable and moody. Buy chocolates, massage his head and feet and just chat to him. He will become your slave!

Love him...when whatever you do is not pleasing. It's like a storm; it happens and will soon pass by.

Love him...when he drives so fast. He only wants you to be there in time.

Love him...when he extends his period of rest. He is re-charging himself to serve you the best.

Love him...when he forgets to say "I love you". He actually shows his love in many other ways.

Love him...when he forgets to buy the bread or milk. He was rushing home to be with you.

Love him...when he does not give you a chance to talk. He just knows what is in your heart and what it is you want to say.

Love him...when he "demands" respect. After all he is the head of the house.
Love him...when he shouts the kids. He only wants to ensure they are corrected and have a good moral upbringing.

Love him...he is yours. You don't need any other special reason!!!!
All this forms part of a man's character. Your Husband is part of your life and should be treated as the King!.

Almighty Allah Ta'ala says:
" And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts)..." (Qur'an 30:21)

The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) is reported to have said:
· 'Any woman who dies, and her husband is pleased with her, will enter Paradise.'"(Hadith-Ibn Majah)

· "If a woman prays her five daily prayers, fasts her month (of Ramadan), obeys her husband and guards her chastity, then it will be said to her: 'Enter Paradise by whichever of its gates you wish."(Hadith-Ahmad and al-Tabarani)

· "Pay attention to how you treat him(husband), for he is your Paradise and your Hell."(Hadith-13 Ahmad and al-Nisa'i)

· "No human being is permitted to prostrate to another, but if this were permitted I would have ordered wives to prostrate to their husbands, because of the greatness of the rights they have over them."(Hadith: Ahmad and al-Bazzar)

Don't wait for that special occasion, take time NOW to make him feel Special in Every Way! Just give him a HUGE HUG and if he asks why then say: " It's just because you are so SPECIAL
ITS ONLY GOOD (AGAR IN PAI AMAL KIYA JAEI)WARNA ITS EASY TO SAY HARD TO DO IT.

lonly widout hubby

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islmabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
sep 2010 &" refill-forms+ repcc) 2nd jan 2012
Nomination.....
RPRF Fee letter "28th march 2012"
AOR Received.
sep 2010 ( dated aug)
File Transfer...
aug 2010
Med's Request
feb 2nd 2012 (remedical ws sent on 28th dec 2011 , but we never recieved it , ask to resend on 24th jan)
Passport Req..
21st july 2012 ! Allah ka shukar !
VISA ISSUED...
11 aug 2012 mashalla see :)
chaMAK CHALLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHC MUJHYY PPR DIYE DOOOOOOOOOOOO

wana be my chamakk challlooo

Ummmm

Aug 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2011
Doc's Request.
-
AOR Received.
-
File Transfer...
January 2012
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
October 2011
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Hello Everyone,

Just read about all the confusion on the forum about URDU and ENGLISH nikkah nama so I wanted to point out that CIC has recently updated the region specific forms for Pakistan and have included 2 additional forms to be filled out. one is for Residency information and the other one is additional supplementary information and the requirements now ask for original URDU nikkah nama specifically. So maybe that's why ppl are experiencing this....so any applicant who had applied bfr August (thats when the region specific forms got updated) and is asked for URDU nikkah nama and if they dont have tht thn they shud probably write to them and say that URDU nikkah nama was originally not a requirement when they had applied and thus they never got one...they might just accept just the english one then...

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
how_much_longer said:
This is some excellent piece of work. Must have taken you a long time to do. Good job!
Indeed excellent job wes bhai....lots of effort put towards this and it helps out alot since it gives us an idea of all the case's with us to relate to our timeline.....

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
BLOOMINGFLOWER said:
Indeed excellent job wes bhai....lots of effort put towards this and it helps out alot since it gives us an idea of all the case's with us to relate to our timeline.....
:) Its created by humpakwatan, not me! :) Great work!

BLOOMINGFLOWER

Star Member
Sep 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 2009
File Transfer...
Sept 2009
Med's Request
June 2010, March 2012
Med's Done....
Sept 2010, March 2012
Interview........
Interview queue since Oct 2010, Interview dec 8, 2011
Passport Req..
Inshallah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah Soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah Soon
wes786 said:
:) Its created by humpakwatan, not me! :) Great work!
sorry...great work humpakwatan...as said before much effort was put into it and we really appreciate it as it helps us with the people with the same timeline and how we can compare overall of where we stand....Thanks

khalid25

Jun 22, 2011
humpakwatan said:
Hi Khalid25...it can take anywhere from 1 month to 6 months. For wives it tends to be less.

you can also check the timelines in this spread sheet I have compiled for forum Islamabad VO thread cases closer to your time line to see the average time it took for them.

This is her 2nd time medical? still its take 6 months?

H

humpakwatan

wes786 said:
maximus391 from Oct 2009 AOR has landed already if you want to update that :)
Thanks Wes! I updated it. Looks better with fewer 2009 outstanding for a visa.

And thanks everyone for liking the spread sheet. It took me about a week and half to gather and put the info in from mostly members from this thread only.

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
Thanks Wes! I updated it. Looks better with fewer 2009 outstanding for a visa.

And thanks everyone for liking the spread sheet. It took me about a week and half to gather and put the info in from mostly members from this thread only.
hatts off............. for ur efforts i must say it. it is really cool stuff .here is my detail so plz add me in ur spread sheet.

applied.........26th april 2010
AOR.............13th july 2010
Re-med.........17th june 2011
PPR...............waiting

H

humpakwatan

ftpr said:
hatts off............. for ur efforts i must say it. it is really cool stuff .here is my detail so plz add me in ur spread sheet.

applied.........26th april 2010
AOR.............13th july 2010
Re-med.........17th june 2011
PPR...............waiting
You were already in it but I had you under June AOR for some reason. Cool thing about spreadsheet is you can sort it by Husband or wife cases or by year or by your aor month or year.

I am also putting together FAQ of questions that get answered on this thread and putting them up on a google website ...and maybe WES or someone more knowledgeable than myself can review them for correctness but mostly they will be copy pastes of questions and then answers by members here so new people wont have to ask those.

still being worked on but heres the link
https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/home

ftpr

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohhhhhh mai keya geeeee chaaa chuuuuuuuu ge oh tussssssssssssssiiiiiiii

humpakwatan said:
You were already in it but I had you under June AOR for some reason. Cool thing about spreadsheet is you can sort it by Husband or wife cases or by year or by your aor month or year.

I am also putting together FAQ of questions that get answered on this thread and putting them up on a google website ...and maybe WES or someone more knowledgeable than myself can review them for correctness but mostly they will be copy pastes of questions and then answers by members here so new people wont have to ask those.

H

humpakwatan

khalid25 said:
This is her 2nd time medical? still its take 6 months?
Hi Khalid its not for sure that it will take six months. It might take 1 month or 2. Who knows. Some people also get passport request and medical request together as well.

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
Hi Khalid its not for sure that it will take six months. It might take 1 month or 2. Who knows. Some people also get passport request and medical request together as well.

I just checked your web page ......... great work indeed............. +1 for you

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
humpakwatan said:

Check your PM !

Shanzay

Aug 6, 2011
humpakwatan said:
Thanks J_T

If anyone who is upkeeping a list would like to be the editor for this spreadsheet and keep updating it for their list then that would be awesome.

I have sorted the list in Green( PPR recieved), Yellow(waiting after Remedical), and white( waiting for remedical).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aip0z-obcBwmdFR4aDBvaUlGVFJjM1QxZTZPNG9mVlE&hl=en_US#gid=0

Iftikhar and Sawera if you would like to be editors PM me your email address and I will send you an invite.
[/quoW

Wonderful work brother.....