+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sawera said:
ITS ONLY GOOD (AGAR IN PAI AMAL KIYA JAEI)WARNA ITS EASY TO SAY HARD TO DO IT.
Nothing is hard in this dunya (world), just make a good intention, work hard and for the rest Allah will make your path easy!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
aaj bhi koi good news nahi ????
TV ka tu aap ka bahana hay kay work par tv nahi... internet tu hay na? news search kar lay meray bhaiiiiii ;D

just kidding - how are ya?

B

bestplace4u

Ranjah said:
TV ka tu aap ka bahana hay kay work par tv nahi... internet tu hay na? news search kar lay meray bhaiiiiii ;D

just kidding - how are ya?
i love u as a brother please keep teasing me :D totka is going on right track ;D

B

bestplace4u

and the response from MP's Office CHC-Isloo require and in person interview and the reason they will not disclose even to MP.
As per MP they are not satisfied with something :(

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
You were already in it but I had you under June AOR for some reason. Cool thing about spreadsheet is you can sort it by Husband or wife cases or by year or by your aor month or year.

I am also putting together FAQ of questions that get answered on this thread and putting them up on a google website ...and maybe WES or someone more knowledgeable than myself can review them for correctness but mostly they will be copy pastes of questions and then answers by members here so new people wont have to ask those.

still being worked on but heres the link
https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/home
I am impressed by your work done; +1 for you - you deserve it!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
i love u as a brother please keep teasing me :D totka is going on right track ;D
nooooo, I was not teasing you, I was just kidding.
I am taking all my words back :p

koi hay jo inn ko tease kar sakay??? any volunteers??? ;D

Allah mujh par raham karay - aap ko tease kiya tu ainy wali adit (any good news today?) mujhee lag jay gi!!!!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
humpakwatan said:
You were already in it but I had you under June AOR for some reason. Cool thing about spreadsheet is you can sort it by Husband or wife cases or by year or by your aor month or year.

I am also putting together FAQ of questions that get answered on this thread and putting them up on a google website ...and maybe WES or someone more knowledgeable than myself can review them for correctness but mostly they will be copy pastes of questions and then answers by members here so new people wont have to ask those.

still being worked on but heres the link
https://sites.google.com/site/islamabadchctimelines/home

Good work brother, +1 for ya!

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
and the response from MP's Office CHC-Isloo require and in person interview and the reason they will not disclose even to MP.
As per MP they are not satisfied with something :(
Best bro, What CAIPS says / have you ordered it?

B

bestplace4u

Ranjah said:
Best bro, What CAIPS says / have you ordered it?
yes dear checked caips already no reason mentioned for interview, just says file placed for int queue.
I am tired of all this i feels like kicking this process and withdraw my application.

Ranjah

May 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bestplace4u said:
yes dear checked caips already no reason mentioned for interview, just says file placed for int queue.
I am tired of all this i feels like kicking this process and withdraw my application.
When did you get the caips? - I am thinking maybe caips copy, that you got, is old / not the updated one....

Best bro, don't loose hope; everything comes from Allah and Allah won't put kind of pressure that we can't handle. Honestly, totka is 5 times prayers, try it and everything will be alright!

May Allah bless you!

B

bestplace4u

Ranjah said:
When did you get the caips? - I am thinking maybe caips copy, that you got, is old / not the updated one....

Best bro, don't loose hope; everything comes from Allah and Allah won't put kind of pressure that we can't handle. Honestly, totka is 5 times prayers, try it and everything will be alright!

May Allah bless you!
i received caips earlier this month and they were not old most updated one.
thanks for ur support