OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
wes786 said:
Thats a good sign, your initial review is underway and you will most probably be asked to fill out some forms again and get a request to provide an updated PCC.
Wes bhai, i have sent supportive documents voluntarily. Some people dont even get the imm forms and ppc. You think it may be RE MEDICAL & PPR?

Missing You

Star Member
Nov 14, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC ISLB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
OCT 2010
Med's Request
Nov 2011
Passport Req..
March 2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
Missing You said:
Wes bhai, i have sent supportive documents voluntarily. Some people dont even get the imm forms and ppc. You think it may be RE MEDICAL & PPR?
I hope i get Remedical & PPR. Inshallah. :(

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
I sent an email to CIC and this is the reply I got :

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 17 and 21 Oct 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

I haven't sent anything on the 17 or today (21st)...What the hell are they talking about?!? What documents?

hkbangash

Sep 28, 2011
Ummmm said:
Hello Everyone,

Just read about all the confusion on the forum about URDU and ENGLISH nikkah nama so I wanted to point out that CIC has recently updated the region specific forms for Pakistan and have included 2 additional forms to be filled out. one is for Residency information and the other one is additional supplementary information and the requirements now ask for original URDU nikkah nama specifically. So maybe that's why ppl are experiencing this....so any applicant who had applied bfr August (thats when the region specific forms got updated) and is asked for URDU nikkah nama and if they dont have tht thn they shud probably write to them and say that URDU nikkah nama was originally not a requirement when they had applied and thus they never got one...they might just accept just the english one then...
thank u so much for that,,,,i guess thats wt ill do then,,,,hope it works,,,!

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:

Dear Client,

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Documents were received from applicant's end on 17 and 21 Oct 2011.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Please note that we will be unable to reply to messages which do not include either the name AND date of birth of the primary applicant or the file number under which your application is being processed.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

I haven't sent anything on the 17 or today (21st)...What the hell are they talking about?!? What documents?
Did u try asking them?

anso

Feb 7, 2011
Toronto ONT
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayesha_a said:

Dear Client,

Regards,

Immigration Section
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

CHC - ISB walay phir say Pagal ho rehy hnnn ,
Demaag khraab ho gaya hai enn ka .
ALLAH he Khair Karay aab.

MuhammadFM

Jun 10, 2011
Assalam O Alaikum,

how are you all? Congratulations to all who got their passports with visa in last few days. I am planning to bring my wife to canada after eid. I have a question about PR Card. Is it still sent by mail to new immigrants or person has to go and collect it from immigration office in toronto?
How long is it taking to get the PR card as i am planning to move from Mississauga towards Alberta.

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MuhammadFM said:
Assalam O Alaikum,

how are you all? Congratulations to all who got their passports with visa in last few days. I am planning to bring my wife to canada after eid. I have a question about PR Card. Is it still sent by mail to new immigrants or person has to go and collect it from immigration office in toronto?
How long is it taking to get the PR card as i am planning to move from Mississauga towards Alberta.
Yes it comes in mail, yaar Alberta main kya para hai sardi ke allawa? It's gonna be crazy cold for the next four or five months there!!!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
Yes it comes in mail, yaar Alberta main kya para hai sardi ke allawa? It's gonna be crazy cold for the next four or five months there!!!
There is much less humid winter and hell lot of jobs with much better income level and no provincial tax in Alberta ......... :)

DodgeCharger

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
became-a-loner said:
There is much less humid winter and hell lot of jobs with much better income level and no provincial tax in Alberta ......... :)
But then the cost of living is hell of a lot pricier than that of Toronto! No provincial tax is a good thing, I still wouldn't trade it with crazy psycho cold that drives u nuts!! Besides who makes money off jobs in Canada dude? I mean no offense!! But seriously...

IF u wanna make money in Canada set ur self up with a business income!

became-a-loner

Champion Member
Mar 16, 2011
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DodgeCharger said:
But then the cost of living is hell of a lot pricier than that of Toronto! No provincial tax is a good thing, I still wouldn't trade it with crazy psycho cold that drives u nuts!! Besides who makes money off jobs in Canada dude? I mean no offense!! But seriously...

IF u wanna make money in Canada set ur self up with a business income!
I agree that they take everything in taxes but comparing the two evils (Toronto versus Calgary) the buying power despite relatively high cost of living is much better in Calgary than in Toronto ........... as far as cold is concerned ........ its dry cold which is still better than humid windchill in Toronto which is located all along Ontario Lake ............ let me know a self employment viable idea and we will join hands to launch the venture .........:)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Yes I just sent an email inquring about the documents...lets see...

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Ranjah said:
nooooo, I was not teasing you, I was just kidding.
I am taking all my words back :p

koi hay jo inn ko tease kar sakay??? any volunteers??? ;D

Allah mujh par raham karay - aap ko tease kiya tu ainy wali adit (any good news today?) mujhee lag jay gi!!!!
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzz :p

Quiet Storm

Sep 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012, Dec 2013
File Transfer...
Sep 2011
Med's Request
Oct 2014
deafpaper said:
Asalam Alikum to All

by the grace of Allah i got my passport back with visa as on 19 October 2011.
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSS :)

ayesha_a

Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
AOR Received.
Sept 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Sept 2011
Passport Req..
Oct 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2011
Also, I've sent the inquiry as to what documents they received, but never got a confirmation (the automated one they send when the email is received)...

Whats going on?