May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
HIC2011 said:
Ok in your application u have given a gurantee that u will support ur huband for three years and if ur in Pakistan for an year that will 95% will cause u trouble. If you stay in Pakistan for more than 6 months they always create trouble for u and tell u that we think that you dont have any intent of going back to canada.

There are few forum members here who have stayed in Pakistan for continuously more than 6 months and they are in trouble.
But what if i do leave in year? they have no proof thinking i have no intention to go back, i recently extended my ticket, otherwise CHC has information that ill be staying for 6months. Right now its been 4 months since my process has begun but i still havent gotten an AOR what is in an AOR what does it say?

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ladies & their Gentlemen,

The first ever forum members gathering is about to be held in LAHORE on Sunday JUN 12, 2011. Tentative venu is Ziyafat, M.M Alam road Gulberg Lahore & Menu is lunch come Hi-tea buffet from 1300hrs onward.

People we all are in more like same situations and have been helping each other since long and now is the time to turn this helpful e-acquaintance into a friendship which would definitely be of great help after moving to Canada also. In this regard SaifSmarty, Raymasood, Tuco (Lahorecouple) & Saggit_16 took the initiative and decided to have a first ever forum meeting in Lahore. We are waiting for more members to join us to make the history, Currently 5 members are confirmed and we are looking up for more. If you don't want to announce your joining publicly you can PM Tuco, Ray or me and discuss your availability.
Looking forward for your particiapation

Regards,
Saggit_16

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
sorry bro I can't give another +1 b4 168 hrs coz I gave u +1 last night
but I got +2 last night. dun know who gave but whoever did it Thanks :)

alpha1980 said:
:-[ so saaad someone give me -1

A

alpha1980

saggit_16 said:
sorry bro I can't give another +1 b4 168 hrs coz I gave u +1 last night
but I got +2 last night. dun know who gave but whoever did it Thanks :)
i gave you +1 last night :)

wasme

May 30, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
AOR Received.
MAR 2010
Med's Request
REMED 3RD MARCH 2011
Med's Done....
9TH MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/06/11
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING AND WAITING
dante2010 said:
Hi everyone,

I wanted to ask something and would really appreciate if anyone would answer me... especially those who are done with their remedical. My wife got a call from CHC Islamabad right now and the person was inquiring if she has done her remedical or not. She received her remedical request on 3rd may and got an appointment on 23rd may. We sentthe remedical receipt proof to Isl a few days after the remedical and when I emailed them the tracking number of the medical receipt and some added contact proofs and asked them if they have received it or not, they confirmed that they have. My wife told the guy on the fone that IOM sent out the results last wednesday to India. He said okay and that it takes 3-4 weeks to come from INDIA and he just wanted to confirm if she has done her remedical or not. So can anyone tell me what his phone call mean? Is it normal or something unusual? I was just worried. Thankyou
this call is just bcz of delay in remed timing wise (not bcz of u) actually they give us 30 days to finish everything from date u received the request from Islamabad IOM alwayz wait for the last day of each week to send the documents to India ....so dont worry that call just to make sure that u have done ur remed or not... so they can add the notes in their own ledger...cheers:)

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thankyou wasme. Yes unfortunately my wife got the appointment really late and wasnt getting it before 23rd as she went to Roohina Sattar first and then cancelled to make one at IOM. Thankyou for the information. Do you think this call could delay the PPR request or speed it? I was just wondering that if they received my remedical receipt.. why are they confirming still? I guess just to do some double checks. Congrats to you and lets hope for the best.

wasme

May 30, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
AOR Received.
MAR 2010
Med's Request
REMED 3RD MARCH 2011
Med's Done....
9TH MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/06/11
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING AND WAITING
dante2010 said:
Thankyou wasme. Yes unfortunately my wife got the appointment really late and wasnt getting it before 23rd as she went to Roohina Sattar first and then cancelled to make one at IOM. Thankyou for the information. Do you think this call could delay the PPR request or speed it? I was just wondering that if they received my remedical receipt.. why are they confirming still? I guess just to do some double checks. Congrats to you and lets hope for the best.
thnx a lot//// yup Rohina is sucks this my experienced and my advise to all members please dont go to Roohina these are so unprofessional they dont know how to treat people so whenevr u guz will receive ur remedical just call IOM and get ur appointment and get everything done under one roof with peace of mind.....secondly this is not gonna effect any thing... once they will receive ur confirmation from India they will send the PPR to u....the legal process time is maximum 3 months to get the PPR from the date of remedical....these dayz people are geting their PPR in btw 1-2 months .....so best of luck inshallah ull be one of them and will get PPR under one months......thnx

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rackeya said:
But what if i do leave in year? they have no proof thinking i have no intention to go back, i recently extended my ticket, otherwise CHC has information that ill be staying for 6months. Right now its been 4 months since my process has begun but i still havent gotten an AOR what is in an AOR what does it say?
Ok as i mentioned earlier they can always check ur travel record. There is a forum member here with a name of Humaumair she stayed in Pakistan for straight 8 months and then went back to Canada and she got the objection letter that u have no intent of staying in Canada etc and u have to prove that once the visa is issued to the applicant u will go to canada etc. She provided all the proof and then embassy decided to interview the applicant and now her file is in the que for interview.. I am just saying that if u stay more than 6 months than its very highly likely that u get an objection. You might also prove them than u will go to canada but these additional steps will take 6 more months at least. Lastly, AOR is Acknowledgement letter which contains ur file number these days no one is getting them so no need to worry about that

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
khan82 said:
did you receive any update after your AOR or nothing yet
Yes did, an objection letter just like ainy :'(

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
mahmed17 said:
lol no you didn't but thank you for your compliment. I am glad I can help someone smile especially who is going through this horrible process ;D
aww you are so sweet ;D thanks sister...I am in the middle of planning a trip to my hubby in next few months inshAllah ..even the thinking abt it is making me happy hehe