+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2009 -2010

B

bestplace4u

ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Khil gaye hy hum ik dum aisa aisa baat krte hy ap. Ub kahye ke 2 he raaste hy. ik wait krna aur ik bore hona
wait wait wait yehi tou ho raha hai

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
S khan said:
Objection is on rukhsati or on on going relationship whats written in the letter ...I also got objection months ago which says marriage not genuine as insufficient proof between you and your spouse has been provided and more more proofs was demanded ...... May be that was because i didnt send them any thing voluntary during the process
whats rukhsati?

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
aqSa said:
Yes i did, back in April..almost a month since i sent everything back to them..more proofs..waiting to hear something good from them soon INSHALLAH!
what and how many proofs did you send? like pictures? emails? id like to compare with mines to see if i sent the right amount :)

thnkas

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
Ya zara mushkil kam hai ;D

bestplace4u said:
I will praise her if she would bring the CHC-ISB time line to max 6 months lol

aqSa

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
rackeya:

I mostly sent pictures..and since we had a small family gathering again so the reciepts of that..also money transfer reciepts, courier recipets from the mails i sent my husband in Canada, phn bills..no emails coz me and my husband are not big on the internet..we usually tect or call..so thats about it..

and anzeee

the objection was about rukhsati and genuineness of the relationship..

B

bestplace4u

Dedicated to PPR.

Kab Tak Raho Ge Aakhir,
Yun Door Door Ham Se..?

Milna Parre Ga Aakhir,
Ek Din Zaroor Ham Se…

Daaman Bachanay Wale,
Ye Be-Rukhi Hai Kesi..?

Keh Do Agar Hua Hai,
Koi Kasoor Ham Se…

Ham Chheen Lain Ge Tum Se,
Ye Shan-E-Beniyazi…

Tum Mangte Phiro Ge,
Apna Gharoor Ham Se..

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Hi guys i just have a few questions! :)

1) Are AOR recieved anymore? i heard that AOR's are no longer recieved? true or false?

2) When i sent in my papers i sent it approx.20-25 pictures of my engagement, wedding, family gatherings, and our dates, phone bills containing how much we talk and texts throughout the months, our engagement and wedding video (which was returned to me, explaining that islamabad will request this from me later on in the process, is tht correct?) phone cards that we used to talk to each other, and i explained we interacted on the internet. Do you believe thats reasonable amount of prove, or will they be asking for more.

3) I also explained that i am now living with my husband in Karachi? was that the right thing to do?

I'd also like you guys to give me feedback on my case please if you would like :)

Okay so here it goes:

I got married when i was 15, 3 years ago, now im 18 and this febuary 2011 my husbands case was processed. When i sent in his papers, i got on the next flight to karachi, and i've been living with him since then. This is the second time ive seen him, and ive been in contact with him for 3 years.

what do you guys think of my case? do you think it wont be genuin in their eyes?

mani4547

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
File Transfer...
13-07-2010
Med's Request
17-05-2011
Med's Done....
23-05-2011
Passport Req..
17-05-2011
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2011
rackeya said:
Hi guys i just have a few questions! :)

1) Are AOR recieved anymore? i heard that AOR's are no longer recieved? true or false?

2) When i sent in my papers i sent it approx.20-25 pictures of my engagement, wedding, family gatherings, and our dates, phone bills containing how much we talk and texts throughout the months, our engagement and wedding video (which was returned to me, explaining that islamabad will request this from me later on in the process, is tht correct?) phone cards that we used to talk to each other, and i explained we interacted on the internet. Do you believe thats reasonable amount of prove, or will they be asking for more.

3) I also explained that i am now living with my husband in Karachi? was that the right thing to do?

I'd also like you guys to give me feedback on my case please if you would like :)

Okay so here it goes:

I got married when i was 15, 3 years ago, now im 18 and this febuary 2011 my husbands case was processed. When i sent in his papers, i got on the next flight to karachi, and i've been living with him since then. This is the second time ive seen him, and ive been in contact with him for 3 years.

what do you guys think of my case? do you think it wont be genuin in their eyes?
our senior members can asist you well. in my opinion dont go that deep just sent them what they request ... i m sure it will not be a problem in your case. goodluck