March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
HIC2011 said:
Ok as i mentioned earlier they can always check ur travel record. There is a forum member here with a name of Humaumair she stayed in Pakistan for straight 8 months and then went back to Canada and she got the objection letter that u have no intent of staying in Canada etc and u have to prove that once the visa is issued to the applicant u will go to canada etc. She provided all the proof and then embassy decided to interview the applicant and now her file is in the que for interview.. I am just saying that if u stay more than 6 months than its very highly likely that u get an objection. You might also prove them than u will go to canada but these additional steps will take 6 more months at least. Lastly, AOR is Acknowledgement letter which contains ur file number these days no one is getting them so no need to worry about that
Bro i got the same Objection that Humaumair received and we got the objections at the same time .... I replied with the all the proofs and today my wife received a call that CHC-ISB is sending her remedical request .... I was in Pakistan for almost 18 months ( 11 months before marriage and 7 months after marriage ) .... its not obligatory to live in Canada ... we can live anywhere in the world but when they are going to finalize the case they ask us for our intent to return to Canada ... So if a person has rental lease / mortgage pprs with his name , a job or any proof they are sufficient to prove their intent ... I even heard that even support letters from parents and relatives are good enough to prove CHC-ISB ....So its just speculation or myths that one should not live outside canada more than 6 months and one should not contact CHC-isb otherwise they will pissed off .... I contacted them 10-12 times and i got the response 2nd day all the time ....and they never pissed off or messed up .... so being cautious is one thing but THIS IS NOT THE LAW !!! .... and about the interview of humaumair`s husband , well their could be another reason because they never interview the person being sponsored for these residency issues .

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
saggit_16 said:
sorry bro I can't give another +1 b4 168 hrs coz I gave u +1 last night
but I got +2 last night. dun know who gave but whoever did it Thanks :)
one of those +1 was mine remember :p

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
alpha1980 said:
Attention Canadian citizens.. this is the story of 7 months statying with hubby,

One of our relative got married almost 3 years ago.. first time the wife stay with husband 6 months. she apply her husband after 1 year and meantime she had a baby. after 11 months she went back to Pakistan and stay with husband for 3 weeks. 2nd baby born last month. what CHC did.

husaband did 2 medicals, they ask DNA test for new born baby. dna test completed , 3 times they ask for RE-PCC and imm forums. now they are knocking MP doors and everytime they got same reply from MP that it will take 3-4 months more...

Bro their could be a million reasons for the delay .... nobody tells u whats the actual problem was .... I stayed more than 6 months , my daughter born in Pakistan ..... her passport application process and my wife`s sponsorship is going smoothly .... So stop spreading the rumours and speculations and let them enjoy their life .

wasme

May 30, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
AOR Received.
MAR 2010
Med's Request
REMED 3RD MARCH 2011
Med's Done....
9TH MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/06/11
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING AND WAITING
HIC2011 said:
Yohooooo its Decision Made on my status. I hope i get passport back in day or two
Congrats bro......now u can book the flight:) have fun and keep remember us in ur prayers..:)

wasme

May 30, 2011
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
ISD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2010
AOR Received.
MAR 2010
Med's Request
REMED 3RD MARCH 2011
Med's Done....
9TH MARCH 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/06/11
VISA ISSUED...
NOT YET
LANDED..........
WAITING AND WAITING
highhope said:
Wasme you wrote that legal process time is max 3 months after remed. What about the cases where meds are requested for the very first time by the CHC. Can you please provide me the referrence where it is written, I mean about the processing time etc.
Well... i cant provide u the link actually one of my family member used to work with them and according to him thers no such time frame for the first time medical but for sure after remed it should be max 3 months to give the reply to candidates for more questions or PPR and its alwayz varies according to the situation ???

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doctorkhan said:
Bro i got the same Objection that Humaumair received and we got the objections at the same time .... I replied with the all the proofs and today my wife received a call that CHC-ISB is sending her remedical request .... I was in Pakistan for almost 18 months ( 11 months before marriage and 7 months after marriage ) .... its not obligatory to live in Canada ... we can live anywhere in the world but when they are going to finalize the case they ask us for our intent to return to Canada ... So if a person has rental lease / mortgage pprs with his name , a job or any proof they are sufficient to prove their intent ... I even heard that even support letters from parents and relatives are good enough to prove CHC-ISB ....So its just speculation or myths that one should not live outside canada more than 6 months and one should not contact CHC-isb otherwise they will pissed off .... I contacted them 10-12 times and i got the response 2nd day all the time ....and they never pissed off or messed up .... so being cautious is one thing but THIS IS NOT THE LAW !!! .... and about the interview of humaumair`s husband , well their could be another reason because they never interview the person being sponsored for these residency issues .
Doctor Sir, I never said to her that her case will get rejected. I just wanted to make her cautious about what can happen. We should always be prepared for the worst case scenario so that is why i explained to her. Its always better not to get such an objection because it delays the case by some months .

Humaumair

Dec 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
dec 2009
Med's Request
re med oct2010,re pcc jan 2011
Interview........
July 7th ,2011
Passport Req..
19th Aug 2011
VISA ISSUED...
29th aug 2011
HIC2011 said:
Yohooooo its Decision Made on my status. I hope i get passport back in day or two
mubarakaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn maximus...jaldi aa jaye ga passport inshaAllahhh :)
decision made mai kya likha hai?

Doctorkhan

Jun 29, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad,Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb , 2010
AOR Received.
April,2010
File Transfer...
March,2010
Med's Done....
Feb, 2010
Passport Req..
June 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2011
HIC2011 said:
Doctor Sir, I never said to her that her case will get rejected. I just wanted to make her cautious about what can happen. We should always be prepared for the worst case scenario so that is why i explained to her. Its always better not to get such an objection because it delays the case by some months .
I got your point and thats what i said .... now she should weigh both the scenarios and decide whether she wants to live with her husband and can bear a couple of months delay or wants to live without her husband for a year or more and hope to finalize her case a couple of months sooner .... but saying citizen cant live more than 6 months , thats kinda overkill .

A

alpha1980

Doctorkhan said:
Bro their could be a million reasons for the delay .... nobody tells u whats the actual problem was .... I stayed more than 6 months , my daughter born in Pakistan ..... her passport application process and my wife`s sponsorship is going smoothly .... So stop spreading the rumours and speculations and let them enjoy their life .
Dr. Sab ap tu gharam he hogai hum par. humara kam ha batan amal karna ya na karna wo ap loggo ki marzii... goodluck

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Humaumair said:
mubarakaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn maximus...jaldi aa jaye ga passport inshaAllahhh :)
decision made mai kya likha hai?
It says medical results have been received. The decision has been made on ur application and visa office will contact u regarding the decision

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan82 said:
Maximus Bro so happy for you Congratsssssssssssss my prayers are with you have a nice life ahead with bahbi jee
Thank you sister....

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasme said:
Congrats bro......now u can book the flight:) have fun and keep remember us in ur prayers..:)
Thank you..lets see when they send the passport back

Danny4450

Champion Member
Mar 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Wife case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Dec 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2011
Med's Request
Re-medical April 23rd, 2012
Med's Done....
April 24th, 2012
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
April 23rd, 2012 - PP sent on May 1st, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
June 1st, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah .. Total time = 17 months and 8 days
LANDED..........
Jun 17th, 2012 .. Alhumdulillah :)
HIC2011 said:
Congrats Maximus bhai :)