Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Re-Med: 15-06-2011
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Ainy sister congratulation on your Rukhsati next week. Sound like this is Rukhsati season now. I will be traveling this month but Rukhsati drama for CHC is next month. :)
Invite me plz ;D I will come with my husband and we will send those pictures to CIC too lol...we will tell them that you guys took so long that we have made family friends on this immigration forums

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
wes786 said:
You didn't have rukhsati either?
Nopes :'(...I had my rukhsati but did not have valima...there were some unfortunate problems in my husband's immidiate family

Tor-wi

Oct 26, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
rackeya said:
Do u think they will accept my marriage, since i was 15 when i got married?

15 :-X wow! that is really early...and where did you get married? which country? cuz i think in Canada to get married legally dont you have to be above 18?

highhope

Star Member
May 10, 2011
Wasme you wrote that legal process time is max 3 months after remed. What about the cases where meds are requested for the very first time by the CHC. Can you please provide me the referrence where it is written, I mean about the processing time etc.

dante2010

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you are right I would also advise everyone the same. Not only is the enviroment and people disorganized at NMI they also call you twice which leads to a delay. Im hoping they send PPR after confirming from India inshAllah. Thankyou

A

alpha1980

hello all dear bro and sis.. do u guys think CHC-ISB read our blogs.... one of my relative went to embassy otlast week to sign a forum of his new born baby and 2 officers were playing chess .. i guess they should not play chess and should work on our files. i guess i have to give them check mate.... :mad:

HIC2011

Apr 4, 2011
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yohooooo its Decision Made on my status. I hope i get passport back in day or two

A

alpha1980

Attention Canadian citizens.. this is the story of 7 months statying with hubby,

One of our relative got married almost 3 years ago.. first time the wife stay with husband 6 months. she apply her husband after 1 year and meantime she had a baby. after 11 months she went back to Pakistan and stay with husband for 3 weeks. 2nd baby born last month. what CHC did.

husaband did 2 medicals, they ask DNA test for new born baby. dna test completed , 3 times they ask for RE-PCC and imm forums. now they are knocking MP doors and everytime they got same reply from MP that it will take 3-4 months more...

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
WOW! Thats coool man congrats

HIC2011 said:
Yohooooo its Decision Made on my status. I hope i get passport back in day or two

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
Tor-wi said:
15 :-X wow! that is really early...and where did you get married? which country? cuz i think in Canada to get married legally dont you have to be above 18?
ii got married in karachi, orignally im from canada, born there, a canadain citizen but i went to karachi to get married

rackeya

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10 2011
Doc's Request.
Volunterily sent updating documents April 5 2012
File Transfer...
May 17 2011
Med's Request
re-med June 4 2012
Med's Done....
Done on the June 25th Dmp sent it out on June 29th. Medical recieved update on ecas on July 7th!
Interview........
NO INTERVIEW MASHALLAH
Passport Req..
June 4 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JULY 17 2012 / E-cas updated w/decision made JULY 15 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 19 2012
HIC2011 said:
Ok as i mentioned earlier they can always check ur travel record. There is a forum member here with a name of Humaumair she stayed in Pakistan for straight 8 months and then went back to Canada and she got the objection letter that u have no intent of staying in Canada etc and u have to prove that once the visa is issued to the applicant u will go to canada etc. She provided all the proof and then embassy decided to interview the applicant and now her file is in the que for interview.. I am just saying that if u stay more than 6 months than its very highly likely that u get an objection. You might also prove them than u will go to canada but these additional steps will take 6 more months at least. Lastly, AOR is Acknowledgement letter which contains ur file number these days no one is getting them so no need to worry about that
thanks for clearing that out for me, one more question... ahha :)
if i do leave in 6 months... when would it be reasonable for me to return?

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
HIC2011 said:
Maximus Bro so happy for you Congratsssssssssssss my prayers are with you have a nice life ahead with bahbi jee

khan82

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2010 Mississauga
AOR Received.
Aug.2010
File Transfer...
July.2010
alpha1980 said:
:-[ so saaad someone give me -1
ohhhhh hoo :p its ok after 164hrs i will give you +1 ::)