+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad - Back Ground Checks

S

SaugaBoss

can i get a background check from Pakistan even though i never lived or worked there only visited for less than 1 month?

Sep 22, 2010
I have last 12 years experince in this field, if you send email and courier for your file inquiry your file go back from real que.

Here is real tip, CHC islambad have no computerized filling system. Each time you inquiry they get your file and when they put it back they wont put it back in same place.

So just wait that the best way you will receive your decision quickly.

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

If you bump for one day your world wide background must check. They recently doing this stuff and world wide background company have millions of application and it takes time.

Once the background receive they have no issue to give you visa.

Also, this practice not only use canada but Australia, New Zealand and USA use same practice except UK.

S

SaugaBoss

almas consultant said:
I have last 12 years experince in this field, if you send email and courier for your file inquiry your file go back from real que.

Here is real tip, CHC islambad have no computerized filling system. Each time you inquiry they get your file and when they put it back they wont put it back in same place.

So just wait that the best way you will receive your decision quickly.
IS THIS TRUE FOR ALL COUNTRIES? LIKE THE USA?

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

Canada start this process since June 2008 before that they issue spouse visa between 6 to 8 months.

Now if you can see this new pattern all countries use such as Australia New zealand and USA, normal marriage case take 5 years or more.

S

SaugaBoss

almas consultant said:
Hi:

Canada start this process since June 2008 before that they issue spouse visa between 6 to 8 months.

Now if you can see this new pattern all countries use such as Australia New zealand and USA, normal marriage case take 5 years or more.
r u saying the process ? I amnot sure what u r talking about

S

SaugaBoss

from what i see if u have any connection with pakistan they discriminate jerks... seriously im under a BGC

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
almas consultant said:
Hi:

Are you saying that for all the cases that have gone for background checks.. its going to take 5 yrs... You gotta be kidding me!!!???

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
almas consultant said:
Hi:

If you bump for one day your world wide background must check. They recently doing this stuff and world wide background company have millions of application and it takes time.

Once the background receive they have no issue to give you visa.

Also, this practice not only use canada but Australia, New Zealand and USA use same practice except UK.
Please either write what you're saying in detail or properly.. because this is no joke. You're almost giving me a heart attack!! what new policy is this? I have not come across anyone who has spent 5 yrs waiting for their spousal's visa.. What system are you talking about?

S

SaugaBoss

lostsoul27 said:
Please either write what you're saying in detail or properly.. because this is no joke. You're almost giving me a heart attack!! what new policy is this? I have not come across anyone who has spent 5 yrs waiting for their spousal's visa.. What system are you talking about?
hey i would recommend calling the CSIS they can give u updates if its been a significnt amount of time has passed. ppl r very nice as well

Sep 22, 2010
Hi:

I am giving you correct information. Background check may take from 1 month till how many month I and no one know. If you contact MP and any lawyer they also don't know how long it will take time.

Canada one of the fastest immigration in spouse case before 2008 June they now follow policy like Australia and USA.

If you call CSIC or MP they will say same I said.

As I do many spouse cases, so far none of them got visa.

One case applied on June 2008
Second applied Feb 2009
Third applied April 2009
Fourth applied May 2009

Most of them got interview and waiting for further correspondence. What lawyer and consultant do they only help in interview question other then that neither I and any one can help.

If you want to do your case being process fast then Do NOT contact or inquiry to your file. More inquiry more delay to your case.

Hope I answer your question.

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
almas consultant said:
Hi:

I am giving you correct information. Background check may take from 1 month till how many month I and no one know. If you contact MP and any lawyer they also don't know how long it will take time.

Canada one of the fastest immigration in spouse case before 2008 June they now follow policy like Australia and USA.

Second applied Feb 2009
Third applied April 2009
Fourth applied May 2009

Most of them got interview and waiting for further correspondence. What lawyer and consultant do they only help in interview question other then that neither I and any one can help.

If you want to do your case being process fast then Do NOT contact or inquiry to your file. More inquiry more delay to your case.

What are you talking about? there are people on the other forum who applied last year and have received there visas.

ch33rez

May 27, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/09/2009
Doc's Request.
07/11/2010 & 23/12/2010
AOR Received.
20/11/2009
File Transfer...
22/10/2009
Med's Request
20/05/2011
Med's Done....
29/06/2009 & 26/05/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20/05/2011
VISA ISSUED...
07/07/2011
LANDED..........
18/07/2011
almas consultant said:
Hi:

Second applied Feb 2009
Third applied April 2009
Fourth applied May 2009

its all bull*censored word*... inquiry section is for our help.. not for delaying process, your 1st case has been apllied on June 2008 u most probabily didnt inquiry about your case than why ur case is delay ?? there are several reason for delay but not inquiry i am 100% sure..

I can show you many cases in which people inquiry about their cases and they got Re-Medical or PPR right after 1 week of inquiry... so rather than misguide people here, its better to keep your words with you!

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
I agree.. because my brother applied after me and his wife and kid have already recieved the visa and they are going to be coming here next month... Please i request you to not scare people like that... even though i try not to believe such things but they do affect you... i have been so depressed since i have read this. I was thinking of leaving this forum all together... Stay put Guys!!! We are in the 21st Century.. and even if i have to do that walk alone... i am going to do it