+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad - Back Ground Checks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
lostsoul27 said:
MEETING TOMORROW TO ARRANGE/COORDINATE FOR A WALK IN SUPPORT OF EXPEDITING SPOUSAL IMMIGRATION PROCESS

Quite a few people from this FORUM joined today on MSN Chat, and we have decided to have a meeting and plan how to arrange a WALK to expedite Spousal Immigraiton Process at CHC-Islamabad.

Please join us in a meeting tomorrow at Tim Hortons at 7:30 PM EDT -- September 26th

For questions please e-mail us

pakivette @ hotmail.com
canpakmay09 @ hotmail.com

Address for our Meeting is following

Tim Hortons
26 Overlea Boulevard
Toronto, ON M4H1A4
Tel: (416) 422-1831
Well post on the forum what was discussed at the meeting, because some people like me :( are in Alberta and won't be able to join the meeting...

ainy inam

Sep 13, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mariah said:
yes lost soul thts my time line
file in background checks since 3 moionthsssssss
salam.....and my file for bkgronnd chk......2 mnths :mad:

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
hi lost soul just a quick question for u, how do you guys exactly found out that your files r in background bcuz the chc-isb dooesn't reply to my emails althouh i email them once every 2 months
lostsoul27 said:
Lol... I have absolutely no idea what Almas is referring to. Can anyone please explain???

Yes .. I do have a lawyer...So What??? What Website are you talking about? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

What do you want us to check? I have been making inquiries, my lawyer made inquiries on my behalf, my MP made inquiries on my behalf and we've all been receiving replies from the embassy. SO WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Almas I am sorry but you're just spreading false information and trying to scare everyone. This is a very sensitive issue so please don't press the wrong buttons.

We do know that there have been cases of Fraud --- but that's what we need to fight for.. Because we know our cases our genuine.

The embassy has the right to confirm the information and conduct all sorts of background checks however there should be a time limit.

People should be informed about their case so that they can plan their life accordingly...right now we don't know when these checks will be over.... Let me also add that every case is different...so there can't be hard and fast rules... My Stand is that they should have INFORMATION for people who write to them... rather than telling them that their case is in background check and they don't know how long it's going to take.

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
Shaima

I have been writing to the embassy and they told me that my file is in Background Checks,and they don't know how long it will take.
My MP made an inquiry on my behalf and recieved the same reply; However, i wrote a letter to CSIS to find out if they have my case they replied to my letter that they do not have my case....

I want to add... You should submitt your educational certificates. Thats important.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
educational certificateS?? whose??

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
bestplace4u said:
Sponsored and Sponsor's
I don't think you need to send sponsor's educational certificates

Sweet901

Aug 17, 2010
mariah said:
educational certificateS?? whose??
You just need to provide the educational documents of the person who are being sponsored. They don't need educational documents of the sponsor :)

Hope that helps!

shaimaa

May 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2009
Doc's Request.
04-11-2009 and Re-PCC in July/2010 and on 3/March/2011 asked for proof of eligibility of sponsor
AOR Received.
04-11-2009
File Transfer...
31-10-2009
Med's Request
8-07-2011
Med's Done....
21-07-2011
Passport Req..
8-07-2011 submitted on 21-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-09-2011
i have already submitted them back in sept 2009, but i wanted to get them out for some educational purpose, but i guess i will wait till they have completely processed my case :eek:
lostsoul27 said:
Shaima

I have been writing to the embassy and they told me that my file is in Background Checks,and they don't know how long it will take.
My MP made an inquiry on my behalf and recieved the same reply; However, i wrote a letter to CSIS to find out if they have my case they replied to my letter that they do not have my case....

I want to add... You should submitt your educational certificates. Thats important.

B

bestplace4u

adzees said:
I don't think you need to send sponsor's educational certificates
Check out the country specific guide for Pakistan its clearly mentioned.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

S

SaugaBoss

lostsoul27 said:
Shaima

interesting so CIC said u r in background check but CSIS said they dont have it?

locolynn

May 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-04-07
AOR Received.
08-06-07
Interview........
06-12-07/09-24-08/09-27-11
lostsoul27 said:
Shaima

Hi lost soul...any news about where your file is?

lynn

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
locolynn said:
Hi lost soul...any news about where your file is?

lynn
Hi Lynn

Nope no news at all. The last i checked was with CSIS and they replied that they don't have my file. E-mail the embassy and got the same reply that my file is in background checks and they can't say how long it will take. I have taken leave from work and i have come back to Pakistan to see my family. My life has suffered a lot already... at this point i really don't care. Canadian Embassy seem to be finding excuses for delaying and rejecting cases. On one of the forums i am reading that people are getting letters from the embassy they they have not provided complete background information and the embassy is not satisfied if the marriage is actually genuine.. I mean i swear.. i have lived in Canada without my husband and daughter for an entire yr and i know how tough this time has been for me.. if they tell me now after waiting 18 months that they don't believe my marriage is genuine or any crap like that... i really don't care!!! Lets see!! but since i have seen so much in the past 18 months .. i am expecting anything now. very pessimistic!!!

S

SaugaBoss

lostsoul27 said:
Hi Lynn

Nope no news at all. The last i checked was with CSIS and they replied that they don't have my file. E-mail the embassy and got the same reply that my file is in background checks and they can't say how long it will take. I have taken leave from work and i have come back to Pakistan to see my family. My life has suffered a lot already... at this point i really don't care. Canadian Embassy seem to be finding excuses for delaying and rejecting cases. On one of the forums i am reading that people are getting letters from the embassy they they have not provided complete background information and the embassy is not satisfied if the marriage is actually genuine.. I mean i swear.. i have lived in Canada without my husband and daughter for an entire yr and i know how tough this time has been for me.. if they tell me now after waiting 18 months that they don't believe my marriage is genuine or any crap like that... i really don't care!!! Lets see!! but since i have seen so much in the past 18 months .. i am expecting anything now. very pessimistic!!!
file a complaint with SIRC stating CIC is saying ur file is in background check but csis says they dont have the file! iA everything will work out

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
SaugaBoss said:
file a complaint with SIRC stating CIC is saying ur file is in background check but csis says they dont have the file! iA everything will work out
The kind of damage this entire immigration process is doing to my life i don't think i should report to the human rights commission. I don't understand how can they expect the female sponsers to leave their husbands and kids and live in Canada for 2 yrs while they process the case. At this point i dont even care about the immigration anymore... I have suffered way too much... I think the government is doing it on purpose just to humiliate people. What losers!!!