+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad - Back Ground Checks

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
How do you know when your file goes to the background checks? Does it update the status of your application from "in process" to "back ground checks" or something? My staus shows "in process" for the last 6 months...Any clues?

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
well i wish i was a citizen but still a PR.
AND no the status shows in process at all times...i found out abt background checks thru my mp....he told me that "your file is currently in que to be reviewwed. background checks are undergone for this file" n this reply was in early july....i contacted hime aagain about 1 week baq and still no reply...lets c..wat they have to say this time....

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
and wes76..i was reading ur time line in the other topic....well for tht i have to say tht they wont contact u till 8-9months for the next stage since it has been only 6 months since u applied for sponsorship....i have applied in june 2009 and they conntacted us for updated pcc in april 2010....n now background checks....long waiting for u my frends....hope everything gets asap....ameen

wes786

VIP Member
Sep 6, 2010
Ameen, I have heared though that it takes a little longer if you are sponsoring your husband than if you were to sponsor your wife. Hopefully we all get reunite ASAP and I hope some good news come soon for each and everyone of us.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
January 2010 AGAIN IN Feb 2011
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
mariah said:
yep but no use..abhe tak kuch nae hua
Lawyers are useless... I have had the worst experience with the lawyer. My lawyer didn't provide any document to the embassy which would prove that i am planning on re-establishing in Canada once my husband gets him PR. I knew that as a Canadian Citizen i could stay outside and apply for my husband, but i have to provide some kind of documentation to the embassy. Just because of his mistake i had to come back leaving my 1 yr old daughter behind. Then he guarenteed me that i will get the PR in 3 months if i continue staying back... i did that and its been almost a yr now.. no PR... one thing after another is coming up...

I have lost all my hope... especially after reading lostgal786 case.... My case has been in Background checks since June 2010 and i guess i am not going to hear anything till next yr. Life sux and so does the Canadian Embassy... I m so not proud of being a Canadian Citizen anymore... they make us suffer like any other country in the world.. and i thought Canada was different. They have no respect for our feelings....no respect for the fact that we are suffering without our families.... So much discrimination. its rediculous!!

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did CHC-ISB did anywork today or just spent another day by doing haramkari.

Hi lostsoul in actually what stage your file is hanging at the moment.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
lostsoul u really think its gonna take a yr for us?? m going baq then ....i was staying with my hubby till may 2010 n theres no way they can find out where m i ....m gonna go baq if thts the case

lostgal786

Sep 5, 2010
21 months and still counting .There is no substitute for the time lost without our loved ones. Priorities is all what it realy comes down to. I am going back this Friday , dont care what impact it has on my process atleast i'll be happy with my family.Isnt that why we all want to live in Canada.Happiness!!!!

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
I am working on arranging a walk against the canadian embassy in Pakistan in October. I need your support.. if we do that only then we will be able to come in the eyes of Media and the embassy. It will be a peaceful walk... a silent protest... Please whoeveer wants to support me.. lemme know... i can give them a call and we can arrange a meeting.

M

maximus391

lostsoul27 said:
I am working on arranging a walk against the canadian embassy in Pakistan in October. I need your support.. if we do that only then we will be able to come in the eyes of Media and the embassy. It will be a peaceful walk... a silent protest... Please whoeveer wants to support me.. lemme know... i can give them a call and we can arrange a meeting.
I am with you......lets plan it... i can arrange few people tooo

lostsoul27

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2009
AOR Received.
May 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
January 2010
Med's Done....
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
28th Feb 2011
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2011
maximus391 said:
I am with you......lets plan it... i can arrange few people tooo
I think we would need around 200 people to make an impact.... Lets have a meeting on a weekend, and we can plan this in detail. Anyone serious about this please e-mail me... One 2 Ka 4.. you should help us aswell... We should properly plan this...