Job code -95109 Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities
My score is 611

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Skilled worker in manitoba-occupational targated draw-cutoff score -605
Job code -95109 Other labourers in processing, manufacturing and utilities
My score is 611
So it is based on having a job offer. You need a new job offer and need to work with your new employer for at least 6 months. Notify Manitoba Immigration of change.

To apply to the Skilled Worker in Manitoba (SWM) pathway, you must demonstrate ongoing Manitoba employment as your established connection to Manitoba.

Ongoing Manitoba employment means that you possess a valid work permit and a Manitoba company has offered you a long-term, full-time job after you have completed at least six months (continuous) full-time employment with that company as a temporary foreign worker or international student working graduate.

Saenz28

Aug 15, 2023
Hello everyone,

Question.
Is working remotely allowed if nominated via PNP? For ex. I will be working for a company that is based in "Province-A" but I will out of Canadá or the Province some weeks during the time I need to have experience on a company based on “Province-A”.
Is there a limitation to be physical on the time range ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

Question.
Is working remotely allowed if nominated via PNP? For ex. I will be working for a company that is based in "Province-A" but I will out of Canadá or the Province some weeks during the time I need to have experience on a company based on “Province-A”.
Is there a limitation to be physical on the time range ?
Depends on the PNP program and whether employer must be in province.