+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHANGING EE PROFILE (PROOF OF FUNDS/EDUCATION) AFTER ITA?

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Right this is a big one, anyone with any knowledge of changing EE profile information after ITA would be greatly appreciated! I only have 12 days to send my application.. i was issued an ITA through FST, but meet criteria of CEC also. I put down 5000 in my ee profile as to how much funds i had to support me etc, as thats how much i can get my hands on should i need it, but not how much is in my bank. I didnt realise i would have to have it for a substantial time in my account.. However through FST with an LMIA job offer etc i dont need to prove said funds. They are requesting the financial profile etc, but I cant find a clear answer on whether its a bad thing or not to go back and change my funds to 0.I feel if i send my bank statements and there isnt 5000 in their then its a bad thing.

The other one is education, I received no points for education etc, but just read that as well as the degree they are requesting, apparantly applications are being rejected for not including an ECA. I dont have one of these as it wasnt on the document checklist. As there was no points received, is it ok to go back and change my post secondary education information to nothing, to avoid the whole situation? My past history etc has all my college in it however. But if im getting no points, does it even matter?

Basically if I change these things then the document checklist should change but not my points, and I am ok, is this correct? THANKS to anyone who can help with this, this whole process is putting years on me! cheers

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isnt your profile locked once you get ITA?

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, everything is still there to be checked and altered, ilim trying to see if I change things that don't affect my points score or my financial profile requirements then my application will be unaffected!

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But I can't prove the 5 thousand from my bank account. Is there problems if you change it? I was going to upload t4 anyway

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yepyep said:
But I can't prove the 5 thousand from my bank account. Is there problems if you change it? I was going to upload t4 anyway
Do your T4 and NoA show more than 5000? Then you're good. Just include your bank statement as well, no matter what it has in it. I don't know why you would be able to change your EE application after getting an ITA - I wasn't. But on your new application you can put your bank statement to what you have, and then include your bank statement, T4, and NoA in a PDF and you're ready to go.

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK cheers. I mean my PR application I think, i can change the amount of funds after ITA just like I can change everything else. I don't want to include an noa because i owe the taxman some money right now, and my t4 shows income upwards of 30'000. Like I say I don't need to prove funds cos of job offer but they are asking for financial profile. I may just change the amount 'I have to support myself' to the few hundred thats in the bank and just go with it. Better that than claiming 5gs that aren't in the account