+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes in WES ECA process effective 1st Dec'18 HELP Required

IeltsDream2019

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi All,
I am facing one of the issues between WES and UPTU/AKTU Lucknow University for 2nd level of MCA Degree and Marksheet verification to get ECA done successfully by Canada WES.
After the transcript verified by WES Canada, WES sends the request to the University for 2nd level of verification. At present, WES is showing the status on hold and expecting an update from University to get verify my mark sheet ( Transcript) and degree. WES says that they have already sent the request through email or post to University but when I call to the university then university is saying that they have not received any request from WES. I am stuck and WES status is on hold for more than 1 month. Anybody else is facing the same issue or faced in past between the WES and UPTU/AKTU Lucknow University. Let me know, please.
Regards
Suneel
I m facing same issue with Lko University and UPTU.. please let me know what to do :(

University numbers are not reachable all the times and I am working far away from lucknow. There is no-one to go physically there to follow up

dream_24

Dec 10, 2018
Update..My Wes evaluation is complete, actually they finished it two days ahead of the committed timeline...

itsdharam

Feb 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

My "Statement of Marks" documents got rejected by WES, reason given was the new rule announced in December 2018 saying those documents should be sent directly by university.

I visited the Mumbai University office in Churchgate, they (Mumbai University) are denying to send the documents directly to WES Canada, what to do now ??

Anyone did this process from Mumbai University, recently ???

skulkarni16

Feb 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

My "Statement of Marks" documents got rejected by WES, reason given was the new rule announced in December 2018 saying those documents should be sent directly by university.

I visited the Mumbai University office in Churchgate, they (Mumbai University) are denying to send the documents directly to WES Canada, what to do now ??

Anyone did this process from Mumbai University, recently ???
After how many days did they reject it for you after receiving the documents? I am from Mumbai University too and my documents were received on the 11th. Waiting to see what WES does to my documents now.

itsdharam

Feb 26, 2019
After how many days did they reject it for you after receiving the documents? I am from Mumbai University too and my documents were received on the 11th. Waiting to see what WES does to my documents now.
It almost took 2 months.
You will get an email from WES, once they have any update.

Did University directly send your documents to WES Canada or you sent ??

skulkarni16

Feb 4, 2019
University sealed it and asked to use Speed Post and advised to mail the original envelope which had the Air mail stamp on it. Did you send it through a private courier?

itsdharam

Feb 26, 2019
University sealed it and asked to use Speed Post and advised to mail the original envelope which had the Air mail stamp on it. Did you send it through a private courier?
I sent the sealed envelope through India Speed Post, not private though.

Please do let me know once you receive your results from WES.

skulkarni16

Feb 4, 2019
Sure will keep
I sent the sealed envelope through India Speed Post, not private though.

Please do let me know once you receive your results from WES.[/QUOTE
Sure will keep you posted!! As per WES the documents were received on March 11th. So long way to go I guess? Did you specify your name on the sender by any chance when you did the speed post? Also did you post from GPO or the High court post office?

vaibhavdxt

May 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I have my 5-year college transcript and the sealed envelop from my college. I am currently not in India and I want to send a transcript in sealed envelop to WES from a different country.

So my question is- does WES verify the address on courier?

Also as long as I understand the age of a transcript doesn't matter. Can anybody else verify this?

Thanks in advance

itsdharam

Feb 26, 2019
I have sent my documents and WES has received it. However, the status now is put as "ON HOLD" and they need a secondary verification with the reason as below:
"Due to the increased incidence of fraud, WES conducts a secondary verification of documents. This is to advise you that WES has sent photocopies of your documents for verification both electronically and by standard postal mail to University of Mumbai. Your WES file is on hold until we receive a written response from this institution."

Does Mumbai university even responds to such verification ?? Has anyone faced this ?

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Has anyone tried mail.transcript post the process change? Are they reliable? can they pull off the task of asking universities send the transcript to WES directly?

I am in the process of ECA and have to go through a 3rd party route as I am not in India.

Please suggest.

TIA!

Hnsrac

Aug 11, 2019
Has anyone tried mail.transcript post the process change? Are they reliable? can they pull off the task of asking universities send the transcript to WES directly?

I am in the process of ECA and have to go through a 3rd party route as I am not in India.

Please suggest.

TIA!
Hi, I was wondering if this third party service worked for you. what is the status?