+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

change application

F

Fernandita

Hi, my application is in CIC calgary now.. and Im thinking to withdraw and do a new one outland... If is harder the outland than the inland? Always there's interview in the outland?

bflava

Star Member
Feb 2, 2010
when did you post your application, if the process has started then you cannot withdraw and have to wait it out....

u never know u might be done in the next 5 - 6 months as 1 in 100 pppl inland get approval and landing interview on inland application in 6 months..

good luck

F

Fernandita

My application start to process in march 2009 and it was transfer to calgary cic in august 2009.. I checked and it says that you can withdraw application when is in "process" .. yeap I dont think they will check my file until 2012 no even after that time.. I dont even have first stage approval..

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To clarify..... the previous answer is not correct.

You can withdraw your application at any point before the visa is issued. Please see pg. 13 of the Sponsor's guide:

"If you change your mind about sponsoring your spouse, common-law partner, conjugal partner or dependent children, you must write a letter to CPC-M before they are issued permanent resident visas (see What Happens Next? for information on the application process).
Once permanent resident visas are issued, the promise you, and if applicable, your co-signer, made to support your family is valid for the term of your undertaking."

Fernandita, can I ask why you want to withdraw your application and apply outland? Outland is not any "harder" than inland. With both applications, you will need to submit proof of the genuineness of your relationship. What country are you originally from? With some visa offices, applying outland can take just as long, if not longer than inland. If you give us some more details of your situation, maybe we can give you better advice.

F

Fernandita

I want to withdraw my application because is too long... my application will be review in 2012 february but I see is longer than that.. Im from Mexico and I think the office there is faster than calgary Cic..