+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chandigarh embassy is taking so much time in visa processing

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys,
I applied offline (through Chandigarh VFS office) on 26th June under University Category (as I gave TOEFL exam so wasn't eligible for SDS). Till now I have only received 1 acknowledgement letter on 24th July. I am getting frustrated now as I my flight to Vancouver on 29th August. How much long will it take? Any guesses.
This is my status:
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check Not applicable. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I have paid full 1 year tuition fee, GIC and also have savings and all.

Mani32

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
Hey guys,
I applied offline (through Chandigarh VFS office) on 26th June under University Category (as I gave TOEFL exam so wasn't eligible for SDS). Till now I have only received 1 acknowledgement letter on 24th July. I am getting frustrated now as I my flight to Vancouver on 29th August. How much long will it take? Any guesses.
This is my status:
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Where ur file processing??

rubyk

Aug 11, 2018
Where ur file processing??
According to the VFS tracking application, it is being processed in Delhi. But the message I received after submitting my file was that my file has been forwarded to the Chandigarh Visa office.

Mani32

Star Member
Jun 24, 2018
W
Hey guys,
This is my status:

Acknowledgment letter kahan se aayi delhi ja chandigarh