+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Chandigarh embassy is taking so much time in visa processing

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
I was a student of that college 8 years ago and then i changed my college.i never recommended that college to anyone.
I was crazy to get into langara and even applied in it in May this year but after 3 months of nothing they put me into waitlist and still there lol so I too won't recommend it.

Rajwinder89

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I was crazy to get into langara and even applied in it in May this year but after 3 months of nothing they put me into waitlist and still there lol so I too won't recommend it.
You should now think about college only think about another things like PR and another things like health care and jobs.in British Columbia medical is costly and jobs are hard to find.Taxes are high.so i will recommend you to apply for Alberta.As they have highest emoloyment pay scale in Canada and tax is only 5 percent.Macewan Universities and Nait are best institutions.Also easy ti get Pr in Alberta

Davindersingh2727

Aug 22, 2018
You should now think about college only think about another things like PR and another things like health care and jobs.in British Columbia medical is costly and jobs are hard to find.Taxes are high.so i will recommend you to apply for Alberta.As they have highest emoloyment pay scale in Canada and tax is only 5 percent.Macewan Universities and Nait are best institutions.Also easy ti get Pr in Alberta
On point but couldn't find relevant course in Alberta (pg diploma)