+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Centralized Intake Office Sydney Eligibility Review Complete after in process!

pantear

Dec 13, 2010
could you please explain what it can mean when the e-case after 7 month of changing to in -process ,showing again that "Centralized Intake Office Sydney(CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete "? does it mean anything or it can be a mistake ?!

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pantear said:
could you please explain what it can mean when the e-case after 7 month of changing to in -process ,showing again that "Centralized Intake Office Sydney(CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete "? does it mean anything or it can be a mistake ?!
It means you crossed the first hurdle ( CIO) and would have got/ will get shortly 1st AOR. Now that file gets transfered to local Visa Office for further action. In process is the longest stage of application. Wait for further communication from Visa Office.

pantear

Dec 13, 2010
thank you for reply
but this change in the status happend after 7 months which the case was already IN PROCESS! thats why i wondered may something is going wrong... :(

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pantear said:
but this change in the status happend after 7 months which the case was already IN PROCESS! thats why i wondered may something is going wrong... :(

Which year did you apply exactly ? because the only cases i am aware of which have gone through the same situation (CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete) after long wait with e-case showing "In Process" are the applications received directly by the visa offices after Feb, 27, 2008, and before Nov 2008. (which were put on hold until Nov 2008 to be treated based on the new instructions)

If the above situation applies to you, it means that the visa office sent the application to the CIO after the new instructions were put in effect in Nov 2008. That is why those applicants have seen the change on e-case from "In Process" to "CIO-S Eligibility Review Complete", which makes the applicants confused and think that the e-case is going backward instead of forward.

Fav

Dec 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/10/2010
Giving details of when you apply may help get more useful replies to your questions.
Best luck

pantear

Dec 13, 2010
thank you for your replies
accually its not my case and its my friend case
she applied on november 2009 and her status changed to in process in june 2010.since that time she is waiting for medical and 2 days back her e-case changed to "Centralized Intake Office Sydney Eligibility Review Complete ".