+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Self study group

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
Good morning everyone!
I have had so many requests from many members for CELPIP material. All request I have got, I sent to them. (If I missed someone, plz inbox me)
I would like to calling for more sharing if any of us have the material, please email to me. I will collect and send to the one who need.
Please support and help others achieve their goal.
Good day everyone!

Harry2002

Mar 7, 2020
Hello everyone.

I studied a lot for my celpip for Academic purpose. My aim was CLB 9. I have few email samples. I would like to share it with you. I hope it helps.

these are TASK 1 .

Task Information

- You want to do some voluntary, unpaid work in a developing country. Write a letter to a company called CELPIP-TIP, which organizes such travel.

* Write an email to the volunteer in about 150-200 words. Your email should do the following things
- Explain why you want to volunteer.
- State what your skills and experience.
- Indicate where you would like to volunteer and how long.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing this email to express my interest towards volunteering in your company.

Recently I successfully completed third semester of Childhood Education from Queens College, Canada however, the fourth and the final term requires me to do internship. I found this opportunity advantageous and hence it will be favorable for the successful completion of my course.

Throughout the course, I have learnt various skills which includes dealing with emotional, physical and academic development of the early child psychology. In addition to that, I have experience working as a volunteer in a local day care where I have implemented these skills with the students which was a rewarding event for me. For example, I discovered how to solve a typical issue that can arise when two toddlers who have to share toys and take turns and how to create engaging activities that will help them in overcoming that problem.

Since, I am on my four-month co-op semester. I am available full time on weekdays. I would like to apply for an early educator volunteer in Little Steps Daycare capacity.

Thank you for the consideration and I really look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Harry

You were searching on the internet for a used car and found one that looks like it is in good condition. The seller has posted a photo of the car but has not provided any other details.

Write an email of about 150–200 words to the seller. Your email should do the following things:1. Tell the seller how you found out about the car.

2. Ask about some specific details about the car.

3. Explain how much you are willing to pay for the car.

4. Request that the seller meet you so that you can test drive the car.

Hello Mathew

I am writing this email to express my interest in one of advertisement posted by you on 05 February 2020. From few days, I am looking for a used car and while browsing I found a picture of your Dodge Grand Caravan on www.usedcars.com.

Since I provide services of movers and shifters on weekend. I was looking for a spacious car and however, after looking at the picture, I believe this car will be perfect for my business. Although I can see by looking at the picture that the car is in good condition, but I would like to know more specifications about it such as Model Number, maintenance record, warranties, insurances, mileage, year, winter tires and the price.

Additionally, If the car’s details and condition fulfill the requirement that I am looking for then I am willing to pay the market’s value of the car without negotiation.

Finally, I would appreciate if you can spare some time to meet me over this coming weekend so that we can discuss things further and I can test drive the car too.

I look forward to hearing from you

Regards

Harry

Your niece has just graduated from high school with remarkable grades. She was the brightest student in her class. However, she wants to work immediately and does not consider going to college.

Write an email to your niece in about 150-200 words. Your email should do the following things:
– Explain how you feel about her high school grades.
– Explain why going to college is necessary.
– Explain why working instead of perusing her college education is a mistake.

Hello Maya

I am overjoyed to hear the news that you graduated from high school with tremendous grades. To my surprise, I am not convinced with your decision of start working rather than attending college. Here are few things I want you to know which may help you reconsidering the option of attending college

I never had doubt or concerns about your academic progress. Since Kindergarten, you have always been a brilliant student in your class as well as school and your grades has proved your intellectual ability. I suggest you attend college it will help you broaden your academic dimensions which is only possible to learn in scholarly atmosphere. Moreover, new relation and friendships will positively affect your professional life.

Starting a job will definitely leave a negative impact on your life. To start with, do not expect a good salary package in the beginning. On the top of that, from few years from now while looking at your friend’s successful career will leave you devastated, and you will later regret your decision.

I feel it's my responsibility to warn you because I feel you are on wrong track. Wish you all the best.

Yours,

Harry

You are an international student studying English at a private language school. Your courses were expensive, and you are disappointed with the quality of instruction, materials, and the time keeping of the other students. Write a letter of complaint to the School Principal and suggest how you would like the issue to be resolved.

Dear Mr. Mathew

My name is Harry, registration number 64220. I am mainly writing this email to express my dissatisfaction on the situation I am going through in my ongoing English Language course (E-001) in your school.

To begin with, I have found that the fees paid by an international student for the same course is relatively high in comparison to the local students. However, I don’t mind paying that but to my utter disappointment the teaching standards are not up to the expectations. In addition to it, prior to the admission, we have been told that the study material will be provided by the institution, but the notes are insufficient and not relevant to what we are studying. To my surprise, some students are never on time which affects study of the fellow classmates.

Although I am convinced that the school management tries to provide the best education to the learners. I would like to suggest that if all the material related to the subject can be posted timely on the online portal of the academy site then the students can access it conveniently and moreover, if the fee structure can be revised for the international students then I am certain that it will captivate the interest of more aspirants.

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

HARRY

agneslaw

Mar 16, 2020
Hong Kong
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi Jenny,

I'm planning to have CELPIP exam in Hong Kong on Apr. I found that there are lots of learning materials and tips on Youtube, but it would be great if I could get more materials from you. My email is swagneschan@gmail.com I guess you have tested in Hong Kong centre? Would you please share your experience? Thank you so much!

vitalik

Apr 4, 2020
Hi guys, I am planning to pass CELPIP this summer if it is possible with this situation with the virus. Can somebody please send me any materials to my email as well vitaliihaponiuk@ukr.net
Thank you in advance.