+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Self study group

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just create this post to see if anyone interested in preparing for Celpip exam, we can study together and support each other.
Im planning to prepare in a month or two months.
"If u want to go fast, go alone. If u want to go far, go together" = African proverb.

clarali94

Oct 11, 2019
Hi everyone,
I just create this post to see if anyone interested in preparing for Celpip exam, we can study together and support each other.
Im planning to prepare in a month or two months.
"If u want to go fast, go alone. If u want to go far, go together" = African proverb.
my exam is on October 20. How would you like to study together?

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018
do you have any materials to post ? I'm planning to book by mid of November but would like to join if any study group kind of thing.

renz21

Oct 24, 2019
Youtube has alot of valuable resource. This is what i used soley and i passed all areas L11, R 10, S 9,W 11.
Group study while using youtube will help to boost you.
All the very best in your exams.

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
Youtube has alot of valuable resource. This is what i used soley and i passed all areas L11, R 10, S 9,W 11.
yeah true. Youtube is so helpful. Thank you :D.

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
do you have any materials to post ? I'm planning to book by mid of November but would like to join if any study group kind of thing.
send me ur email, I can send u some materials I have

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Take the practice exam they offer online (free). Record and time yourself during the speaking part. Have someone read what you wrote on the writing section.

MadEnglish TV ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeS2Jmgiu0OFaTeRqkuXtw ) is the perfect resource for all your CELPIP needs. In his CELPIP videos, you will be given more examples for each section as well as tips on how to deal with them.

Do not stop looking for more Youtube help after you watch all of MadEnglish TV CELPIP videos. Other channels have different examples and approaches to each section.

Practice a lot and you will be fine! Good luck to you all!

Reactions: jenny_ng

Pjkn@27

Nov 29, 2018
Dear all, I have given IELTS in January 2019... And got 8.5 listening, 7.5 writing,7.5 speaking but 6.5 reading..
I gave re-evaluation too but money got wasted as there was no change.
4 years ago I tried for Australia too with academic with 9, 8 ,7.5 and 7.5 band.
But this time the results were unsatisfactory.
I wanted to know if celpip is in anyway easier to do ?
Some vedios which I saw had conversations to memorized in them ... Hence it looked difficult....
Please guide me for the following:
1 )choice of celpip or IELTS
2) how to prepare for celpip
3) my email is
pushpinderjkn@gmail.com
4) please help with your suggestions, material for celpip and guidance in this regard.
Thank you