+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP Self study group

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
Dear all, I have given IELTS in January 2019... And got 8.5 listening, 7.5 writing,7.5 speaking but 6.5 reading..
I gave re-evaluation too but money got wasted as there was no change.
4 years ago I tried for Australia too with academic with 9, 8 ,7.5 and 7.5 band.
But this time the results were unsatisfactory.
I wanted to know if celpip is in anyway easier to do ?
Some vedios which I saw had conversations to memorized in them ... Hence it looked difficult....
Please guide me for the following:
1 )choice of celpip or IELTS
2) how to prepare for celpip
3) my email is
pushpinderjkn@gmail.com
4) please help with your suggestions, material for celpip and guidance in this regard.
Thank you
Well, I can say reading in Celpip is easier than in Ielts. U can Google and do the test free online. I sent u some material as well. plz check ur email. Hpe it could help.

Last edited:

jenny_ng

Oct 8, 2019
Take the practice exam they offer online (free). Record and time yourself during the speaking part. Have someone read what you wrote on the writing section.

MadEnglish TV ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUeS2Jmgiu0OFaTeRqkuXtw ) is the perfect resource for all your CELPIP needs. In his CELPIP videos, you will be given more examples for each section as well as tips on how to deal with them.

Do not stop looking for more Youtube help after you watch all of MadEnglish TV CELPIP videos. Other channels have different examples and approaches to each section.

Practice a lot and you will be fine! Good luck to you all!
Thank you. I watch his channel, too. Its really helpful :)