+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP RE-EVALUATION 2017

siataheri

Dec 11, 2018
I just want to share my experience in taking CELPIP.
I took my CELPIP test on Nov 18, got my result on Nov 27:
R12 L12 S9 W8
I was expecting at least 10 for both my speaking and writing. I ordered reevaluation on my writing right away, got reevaluation back just now and my score did not change.
I took the TOEFL two years ago and I got 113 and I am a second year PhD student in Economics (meaning I have to write essays on a daily basis). My writing score is beyond ridiculous.
I just registered for the ielts. I don't know about ielts yet but I can assure you CELPIP is not fairly scored.

Reactions: rclmont

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Got my reeval today. Had applied on 27th Nov. Got writing bumped to 9. Still feel it's low.. but it's enough for what I need. Final score

12 12 11 9. Worth giving reeval a shot.

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Got back my Celpip re-evaluation today.
Original Scores R-12 L-11 S-8 W-8 test result December 28 2018 - Requested re-evaluation the same day
Re-eval scores R-12 L-11 S-9 W-10

If you feel your score was not correct. I recommend going for the re-evaluation.

cousinsEE

Jan 10, 2019
Is it possible that a CELPIP re-evaluation can result in a reduction of that section's score?
No. They will not reduce your score. They either increase it or let it remain the same. The only sad part is if the scores remain the same they will not refund your re-evaluation fee. If it changes then they will refund the re-evaluation fee.

emitremmus

Feb 5, 2019
Well, I took CELPIP because I have terrible handwriting lol and my Wife took both CELPIP and IELTS, she got similar scores on both but eventually she retook the IELTS a couple of times until she got CLB9.

For IELTS Writing vs CELPIP I would say both are tough to get clb9 but the Speaking is much better in IELTS as you get to talk to a human, whereas on CELPIP is to a computer and the tasks they put you are....weirder.

I have the contact of an IELTS and CELPIP tutor who helped me get a 9 on Writing if it interest you.

What was your CELPIP score btw?
Hi there, would you be able to provide the details of your CELPIP tutor?
Thank you.

Fayha shahab

Apr 25, 2019
Hi guys
I desperately need your help!

I got my CELPIP result today and it’s
L 8
R 8
W 9
S 11

Can I apply reassessment for R and L? Is it worth?

PratikV94

Nov 13, 2019
Hi,

I took the CELPIP-G test on November 16, 2019 and my scores are as follows -
L - 9
R - 9
W - 8
S - 9

I have applied for revaluation, but wanted to know the chances of writing score increasing by 1 point?

Thanks!

thephdguy

Oct 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi guys
I desperately need your help!

I got my CELPIP result today and it’s
L 8
R 8
W 9
S 11

Can I apply reassessment for R and L? Is it worth?
Not worth it, Reading and Listening sections are based on right or wrong answers. It is highly unlikely for them to change,

Hi,

I took the CELPIP-G test on November 16, 2019 and my scores are as follows -
L - 9
R - 9
W - 8
S - 9

I have applied for revaluation, but wanted to know the chances of writing score increasing by 1 point?

Thanks!
I took the CELPIP Nov 2nd, 2019 and my results were: R12 L12 W8 S9. I requested a re-evaluation for Writing as I thought I did a fairly decent job on both writing tasks. I got results back in 7 days, and my score changed from 8 to 10. If you feel you did better than 8, go for it.

Reactions: PratikV94