R:9
S:8
W:8

I ordered a re-evaluation, and fortunately, they changed my score to:

L:9
R:9
S:9
W:9

I hope this could be helpful for other people who are wondering whether or not ask for re-evaluation when they are confident about their performance on the exam.

jamnam

Oct 15, 2015
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
19-12-2018
LANDED..........
23-04-2019
On first attempt my scores were R (12) L (12) W (10) S (9)

I requested a re-evaluation of my speaking score and got it adjusted to 12!

I’m just saying, there’s hope for reevaluations of speaking and writing.

imti041413

Oct 30, 2018

I got mine today. R12 L12 W8 S7 :(

Not sure if its gonna help as its kinda lottery and heard they kinda feel reluctant to increase from 8 to 9 or 7 to 9. Still went for re-evaluation. I am guessing they are gonna do a S8 and W9, at max! :( I am confident that my writing will increase but speaking not sure. Finger crossed!!

joshus01

Nov 14, 2018
Got mine today. R12 L12 W8 S9.
I am not sure i can do better in writing if i give the test again. Have sent writing for re-evaluation. Just hoping for a 9 and get this done with. Should have tried IELTS to begin with. CELPIP seems like a scam.

imti041413

Oct 30, 2018
Mine have not changed! It seems a moneymaking business to them.....I am thinking about going for IELTS now. It did not occur to me to check online forum before I decided for CELPIP. I had taken TOEFL before so went for CELPIP as tests are similar. But as someone already mentioned before, they know the purpose of the people going for it and make a money out of it....
It's a huge scam and I wont be surprised if they keep your writing the same. In any case best of luck......

PS. If anyone is in a pickle between CELPIP and IELTS, go for IELTS!

Melodyziny

Apr 2, 2015
Re-evaluation result received, nothing changed.
R:12
L:12
W:8
S:7

Requested for re-evaluation for S. I took IELTS-A four years ago, speaking was CLB 8; took IELTS-G three years ago, speaking was CLB 8 too. Thought CELPIP would be easier, turns out not~ I did prepare for more than one month, did few sample tests. Can't believe this. After one-year study (master's degree) and two years full-time work, I only got a CLB 7 in CELPIP. Will try IELTS next month.

I got my IELTS results today. I received 8 in Speaking. Comparing CELPIP only gave me CLB 7 (ielts 6)~ you know.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012
On first attempt my scores were R (12) L (12) W (10) S (9)

I requested a re-evaluation of my speaking score and got it adjusted to 12!

I’m just saying, there’s hope for reevaluations of speaking and writing.
Damn, this shows how low quality this test is! One should not touch this test with a ten-feet pole.

Noramoda

Star Member
Oct 14, 2018
Thanks. I am going to prepare for IELTS now! Any tips?

dont be mistaken,from what m hearing, people are actually running for celpip now, IELTS has gotten really tough, its taking a minimum of 3-4 attempts to get the required score.. but reading other reviews for celpip I believe, they've all made it business.

I myself gave ielts 4 times and got through in the 4th attempt. However, I know where i was going wrong and I improvised and the next attempt i got the desired score.

TiPs :
You'll be able to score well in listening, reading and speaking, speaking being the easiest of all. Just practice for a month or two daily, one each everyday for all, LRWS.

Now writing is where everyone is experiencing trouble and are getting stuck at 6 - 6.5. Please follow Liz ielts for that, extremely helpful

pritu76

Nov 23, 2018
I also took IELTS twice, stuck on writing 6.5. (R-8.5,S-7.5,W6.5, L-8)

I am about to CELPIP as dates as easily available and writing is computer-based, Now reading about all the negative feedback for CELPIP I am not sure if I want to take CELPIP. In my area, there are no available IELTS dates for the next 4 months.

I am now confused about the next steps.

voikester

Nov 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Got my CELPIP results today -

L:12, R:12, S:11, W:8 (??). The writing scores seem wrong to me and have ordered a reevaluation straight away. Reading here - so many people get the scores corrected, that's encouraging, though makes me wonder how bad the test evaluation is. I had no doubt that I will get a minimum 10 in writing.

ShubhiA

Nov 29, 2018
Hi, Can someone please share their timeline of re-evaluation results. Does the timeline vary depending upon how many sections you are asking them to re-evaluate?

ShubhiA

Nov 29, 2018
Got mine today. R12 L12 W8 S9.
I am not sure i can do better in writing if i give the test again. Have sent writing for re-evaluation. Just hoping for a 9 and get this done with. Should have tried IELTS to begin with. CELPIP seems like a scam.
Did you end up applying for re-evaluation?

joshus01

Nov 14, 2018
Did you end up applying for re-evaluation?
Yes i did apply for re-evaluation, nothing changed. Gave ielts got R7.5 L8.5 S8 W8. Somehow i messed up reading, should have give a sample test before the exam, must have skimmed through some instructions. Glad to be done with this.