maxmoore

Feb 22, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-04-2015
Yes! Congrats. Everything should be greater or equal to 7. So, you're fine.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maxmoore said:
Mine was on Queen's Collegiate (Toronto).

Sorry to say this, but you aren't allowed to re-take only one part. Unfortunately, you'll have to sit and write the test once again. I got the physical copy of my results today, and... it went straight to the garbage :)

Looking forward to taking the test once again at the end of this month.
Hi Maxmoore,

Can you please tell me how is Queen's collegiate center - noice, infrastructure etc? Will Precise solutions, Toronto be a better option?

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hi guys,

I took the celpip general on april 26 and got my result today. Exactly 8 business days from the day I took the exam. Below is my score:

Listening 11
Reading 8
Writing 8
Speaking 8

Is that enough for me to qualify for PR? TIA
Hello,

It would be a great help for me if you guide me about speaking part. What was your approach? what kind of preparation you did. I am really struggling to get a score 8 in speaking. Your help and guide will be really appreciated.

sekhwal

Dec 4, 2016
CELPIP is designed very complicate. I recommend don't take this exam.. Reading and listening part is very lengthy and not time sufficient.. You can not measure your English with this test....Good luck...

Reactions: dineshs

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
Hi,
I am planning to give CELPIP exam on JAN 18th, Is there any material i can have.. I have to make 8 at every section to get through.
Any help will be really appreciated

er.vikram08

Mar 8, 2019
Hi there
Is anybody who achieved the CLB 9 in celpip.is it possible to get 9 in each module in celpip exam
Please reply.

shyness

Mar 14, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
jan 2010
File Transfer...
jan 2015
Med's Request
jan 2015
Interview........
11/02/2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
Hey! I've no idea about the new format. However, the old format has the following standards:

1. Listening scores: Out of 45 questions minimum 36 questions should be answered correctly to get a CELPIP level of 4L
2. Reading scores: Out of 35 questions minimum 26 questions should be answered correctly to get a CELPIP level of 4L

I've just finished my second attempt. Let's see how it goes. I have to wait another 8 business days... Damn it!
I just did mine an score an 8 and a 6

Puneet scholar

Jul 2, 2018
I
Hey guys, I wish you are having a great weekend. I'm writing this post because I've just finished the CELPIP test 2 hours ago. I did very well (from my point of view) in writing, reading and listening, but I had a hard time when speaking. Questions 1-11 went well, but then I realized the time was ticking and I rushed over the last 5 questions saying whatever it came to my mind. Moreover, I couldn't complete the question 16 where you have to talk about a topic for 2 minutes. When I reached that particular question, I had 58 seconds left so I spoke as faster as possible. I did my best, but I'm immensely disappointed because I know I can do better. My questions are below:

- Did someone face a situation like this? If so, have you been able to score 4L anyways?
- If I finally get 3H, can I ask for revision? How long it takes? I read somewhere that you are able to pay $50 or so to get a revision.
- Finally, between exams... How long should I wait to retake the test?

I feel devastated... and I have to wait 2 weeks to know the results. Yikes!

Thanks so much! Have a wonderful weekend.
Ielts vs celpip, which one we should go for ?

er.vikram08

Mar 8, 2019
hlo
i am planning for celpip exam but i do not have enough material to prepare.please help me to provide the celpip material for practice
thanks.