+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CELPIP - Feedback after taking the exam

iy0425

Nov 6, 2018
Hello,

It would be a great help for me if you guide me about speaking part. What was your approach? what kind of preparation you did. I am really struggling to get a score 8 in speaking. Your help and guide will be really appreciated.
You would need CLB 9 in each band for PR

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I
ok thanks.can you help me for celpip material for practice
I didn't prepare at all just browsed through their mock test to become familiar with the format the night before.

Last time I studied English was in high school, up until almost 12 years ago now when I graduated.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
You would need CLB 9 in each band for PR
Not necessarily, it depends on the stream you're applying on and your NOC as well. Of course, the higher the better.

IE, when you get 9 or more in all bands you'll be granted additional points, and so on. Still, it all depends on your whole profile because the combination of education, work experience and language tests can grant you additional points but it depends.

Aim high, of course.

deepiristo

Nov 11, 2018
I just come to know that in speaking module, questions disappear from screen after preparation time, is it true?

Can anyone share his/her experience of exam?

deepiristo

Nov 11, 2018
I just come to know that in speaking module, questions disappear from screen after preparation time, is it true?

Can anyone share his/her experience of exam?

FMeg

Oct 2, 2018
You won't really have time to re-read the question during the test. Its like a rapid fire round. The biggest problem you will face is that when answering the question the timer is not shown. So you need to internally be able to approximate 60/90 secs.

Cilfi

Jun 18, 2019
I got level 12 in all sections except for one, my writing, where CELPIP marked me down to a level 9. I paid for a re-mark of my writing section as I presumed this would be an error given my marks in all of the other sections, but no. They refused to alter my level after paying out for the re-mark. I'm feeling very annoyed as my lawyers are telling me it's lost me 3 points towards my PR. What hope is there for people without English as a first language if someone who was born and bred in England, and has an English degree can't get marked correctly. :rolleyes::mad: