+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Jun 29, 2022
Hey everyone!

If Eligibility says 'Passed' in GCMS notes, does that mean they are done with the eligibility portion and nobody else needs to approve it? The officer's notes also say:

CEC Minimum Requirements - Met.

Also, I realized they haven't touched my file since 08 Dec sigh..

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hey everyone!

If Eligibility says 'Passed' in GCMS notes, does that mean they are done with the eligibility portion and nobody else needs to approve it? The officer's notes also say:

CEC Minimum Requirements - Met.

Also, I realized they haven't touched my file since 08 Dec sigh..
In most cases, yes, that’s all you need. But sometimes the deciding officer also reviews one last time if (s)he finds a red flag her/himself. Even then they would most probably write to you and give you sometime to respond instead of deciding otherwise. This process is fairly quick though. So you are safe :)

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Received ecopr today.

Aor 19 sep.

Now waiting for PR card. Thank you everyone in this group for all the help provided. Praying for everyone to get their PR soon.
CONGRATS MY FRIEND!
Really happy for you!

Reactions: IF321

Kampar

Jul 10, 2022
Hello ,
I applied for cec in sep 2021 with one outland dependent untill now i did not get a single update on my application after biometrics request in nov 2021 . I contacted MP 2. Times they said eligibility is in process and my file is in new delhi .. can i apply for a visitor visa for my spouse ??? Or if we get a pr when he will be here then he has to go there to get stemp???

Chintan2402

Aug 2, 2022
CEC Inland Applicant.with spouse
AOR : Sept 23
Biometrics completed: Dec 13
Medicals :
Criminality: In progress main aplicant and spouse passed
Eligibility: passed
Security: Pass
VO: Edmonton
Main applicant pass spouse medical expire in march 2022 get information from ircc agent nd decide to do gv upfront medical. using wbform upload medical before a month ago yesterday we get mail from ircc we recive your medical . So wht is the next step.

Last edited:

blitz123

May 26, 2022
CEC Inland Applicant.with spouse
AOR : Sept 23
Biometrics completed: Dec 13
Medicals :
Criminality: In progress main aplicant and spouse passed
Eligibility: passed
Security: Pass
VO: Edmonton
Main applicant pass spouse medical expire in march 2022 get information from ircc agent nd decide to do gv upfront using wbform upload medical yesterday we get mail from ircc we recive your medical . So wht is the next step
wait ;)

Reactions: soroush_master

dp214

Jul 7, 2022
Guys do you think this is fair to increase processing time every week by one month or three months please get all together and let’s ask questions to ircc by tweeting every day?

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Processing time has been updated to 14 months FYI lololol ;) I mean come on I'm not even mad now they should just change it to 999 years already
That is disappointing; I don't get surprised, though, if they increase it to 15 month. The latest statistics(~ 1 month ago)showed that there are 5000 CEC applicants are left. Since their pace has been around 1000 applicants per month for CEC, that means that end of year is the earliest target for cleaning backlog. Also, we don't know if they reached their quota for this year yet, or not.

It seems that the majority of us can't expect to get PR earlier than end of year (or even early next year). I hope that I'm wrong and we get the news soon

Reactions: watermelonasa5

blitz123

May 26, 2022
What's worse is with the introduction of PGWP extension policies they have more excuses to procrastinate on inland pr applications :cool:

Again friends let's just apply for wp extensions and don't let IRCC's stupidity and incompetence affect our lives.

Reactions: watermelonasa5