+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Here's hoping. Right now I'm on implied status since my visa expired and I'm waiting to hear back about my BOWP. If I want to carry on working I won't be able to leave Canada for a trip home until I get this sorted.
same here, my company helped me applied an new LMIA WP, I'm in implied status too, can't change job can't go anywhere.

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
why those people got their ppr so quick. My case is pretty simple, It dosen't make sence take so long:(
My case is also simple, cec inland single applicant, our applications are stuck in the backlog queue, i dont think its delayed for complexity, in my case, my eligiblity has been passed for a while but security and criminality is not starting, possibly due to the backlog

canuck655

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
My case is also simple, cec inland single applicant, our applications are stuck in the backlog queue, i dont think its delayed for complexity, in my case, my eligiblity has been passed for a while but security and criminality is not starting, possibly due to the backlog
How long has it been? Many ppl were processed in 2-3 months

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022
Don't lose hope people! I just for my confirmation email today. AOR Sept 22, email came from Calgary.
No updates before the email. All the other info in my signature.
Congratulations !!
Is you're dependent inland or outland ? Did you applied together or added your dependent later ?

Reactions: sfv89

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022
Inland, applied together from the beginning.
Many congratulations !!
My AOR is Sept 04. Applied as single. Got married on 2nd January. Informed IRCC next day. They issued my Copr after that but after submitting many webforms to add my spouse, she was added as dependent. Only security is left for her now.
Hope people like me get the decision soon so that I can be with my spouse.

Reactions: sfv89

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Many congratulations !!
My AOR is Sept 04. Applied as single. Got married on 2nd January. Informed IRCC next day. They issued my Copr after that but after submitting many webforms to add my spouse, she was added as dependent. Only security is left for her now.
Hope people like me get the decision soon so that I can be with my spouse.
Congrats on the wedding and best of luck to you two! It'll come soon! My wife came after I got my sponsorship but we spent a year and three months apart because of covid so I understand what you're going through. Patience is key!

Reactions: Shubhusingh