+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
14 months this is absolutely crazy, where the normal processing for cec ee was under 6 months ( mostly 2-3 months). my aor is oct 5, almost 10 months done so i have to wait another 4 months? and again this may increase even more in the coming months. total incompetence by ircc, dont they have any assumption of how many applications they can process by certain period? why intake so many applications if you cant process it? why did they resume the fsw and cec draws before clearing the backlog, now its gonna delay the process even more. they are claiming to process new applications within 6 months standard period , i highly doubt it. what about us who have been waiting for more than a year for cec still not a single update, no clarity on our applications what so ever. beyond frustrating, simply playing with our emotions and lives.

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
14 months is absurd........ I'm getting so tired of this wait, what the hell is taking so long for basic applications??

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
I just wondering for the people who's AOR are Sptember, maybe they don't need wait 14 months? Since some 18 th and 20 th people already got golden email. But anyways 14 months just dosen't make any sence, can we do something?

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
I just wondering for the people who's AOR are Sptember, maybe they don't need wait 14 months? Since some 18 th and 20 th people already got golden email. But anyways 14 months just dosen't make any sence, can we do something?
Nothing you can do, I know there are ppl from AOR July still waiting as well.

matt7172

Star Member
Aug 16, 2018
I just wondering for the people who's AOR are Sptember, maybe they don't need wait 14 months?
Here's hoping. Right now I'm on implied status since my visa expired and I'm waiting to hear back about my BOWP. If I want to carry on working I won't be able to leave Canada for a trip home until I get this sorted.