+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

lcui

Dec 30, 2021
AOR sept 15.
med pass oct 20.
bio collect oct 22.
no update then.
Please advise me if I need to update my company address through webform since it changes recently?

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
It's funny bcoz I keep calling at 8am hoping to connect to an agent, but they are always busy and not been able to connect to single one of them.
Not sure what happened to some applications but it seems like a common pattern. Most of these pending applications are having similar timelines. Applications submitted during 1-15 Sep, last GUs were around Oct last week after that no updates. Looks like all got stuck for a similar reason.

Pghai081

Jan 8, 2018
Not sure what happened to some applications but it seems like a common pattern. Most of these pending applications are having similar timelines. Applications submitted during 1-15 Sep, last GUs were around Oct last week after that no updates. Looks like all got stuck for a similar reason.
Similar reason or same VO?

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
I hope after waiting for so long it should be a positive outcome, should not be a disappointment for anybody. I do not know how they work, but I feel basic completeness checks must have been done for all these applications. And there should not be any big gaps or something which may cause the rejection of any application. I have heard in some cases nothing gets changed and suddenly after 5-6 months, people get portal confirmation email directly. I wish we all should get that most awaited email soon. It is 5th month for all Sep AOR cases, so just hope for the best.

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Anyone here had to apply for a BOWP? My work permit expires on 2nd February because of passport expiry, if I don't get confirmation email before that, I will have to apply for BOWP and waste my money

RPA_Van

Star Member
Nov 18, 2021
Anyone here had to apply for a BOWP? My work permit expires on 2nd February because of passport expiry, if I don't get a confirmation email before that, I will have to apply for BOWP and waste my money
Sorry if I am missing something, but if your passport is expiring then for your PR card too there will be a problem. Have you already applied for the renewal of your passport? BOWP is actually a waste of money and again redundant lengthy form. I had applied for a WP extension which I got in the last week of their SLA timelines, that time I was about to initiate for BOWP since I was not aware it is not required if you have already applied for WP extension.