+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Jul 20, 2022
What is your VO?
Did your previous medicals ever got removed from your profile ? If yes then when?

I am also CEC inland with outland dependent. My AOR is 4th Sept 2021.
Hi Shubhusingh, thank you for your response. I am not sure of my VO. I tried calling IRCC to find that but was not able to connect to an agent. When you say removed, do you mean from the application status? If yes, it got removed yesterday after I received a confirmation that they are reviewing my additional documents (address info). Now it says "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." Did you get a similar request?

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022
Hi Shubhusingh, thank you for your response. I am not sure of my VO. I tried calling IRCC to find that but was not able to connect to an agent. When you say removed, do you mean from the application status? If yes, it got removed yesterday after I received a confirmation that they are reviewing my additional documents (address info). Now it says "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details." Did you get a similar request?
I got a ghost update on 6th July. When I checked my medical section changed from "You passed the medical exam to you do not need a medical exam". This was mainly due to my medicals getting expired.
So either my old medicals will get extended or I will get a new medical request. That's how I assume.

sagargandhi

Feb 21, 2022
Aor September 20,
21 Feb, 22 CIC requested a letter for address confirmation and today when I logged in saw a status update:
Review of medical results - July 20, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

What would be the next steps? How long any insights would be helpful.
Thank you

soroush_master

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Aor September 20,
21 Feb, 22 CIC requested a letter for address confirmation and today when I logged in saw a status update:

Thank you
This seems to be a good sign. I think you will get the portal email soon.

DerekGe

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
Aor September 20,

Thank you
is this your second time pass the medical exam?

Renuka venkatesan

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
Aor September 20,

Thank you
May I know why address confirmation was asked ? I too got the same and no update so far .AOR 21 sept .

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
We got the same message in the morning yesterday and then portal emails in the afternoon. Hang in there!
No updates yet. My Visa is extension is in progress and received passport submission request. Holding my passport submission for a while hoping that PR would get approved. Let's see.

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
Any other inlanders whos visa expired and not yet updated in the portal? Mine still hasn't re-passed

triptopr

Mar 16, 2022
We were in the same boat for the longest time with no single update for 7 months, the only thing we could do was to just forget about it.
They are definitely working, so your time will come!

Reactions: watermelonasa5