+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

nouman.mohd

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone please guide me in my situation

I am on a owp and my wife is on visitor visa living together in Canada, our pr application aor sep 2021,
Latest update : your application is still in process
I have also pr confirmation credentials submitted with address and photo on Jan 2022 but still in review and no ecopr received on portal

I have approval letter for my pr application from ircc that our pr has been approved but have not received ecopr after virtual landing
Now my wife’s who is on her visitor visa is living with me in Canada since last 5 months and after July 22 is her visitor record expiring
In this case should I extend her visitor record or assume that my copr and pr card is in process. I am also unsure if without copr should I consider myself a permanent resident.
Someone told me that if I extend her Visa our pr will get cancelled because I am requesting temporary resident visa.

please guide me I know its a long post

sfv89

Mar 1, 2022
Can someone please guide me in my situation

I am on a owp and my wife is on visitor visa living together in Canada, our pr application aor sep 2021,
Latest update : your application is still in process
I have also pr confirmation credentials submitted with address and photo on Jan 2022 but still in review and no ecopr received on portal

I have approval letter for my pr application from ircc that our pr has been approved but have not received ecopr after virtual landing
Now my wife’s who is on her visitor visa is living with me in Canada since last 5 months and after July 22 is her visitor record expiring
In this case should I extend her visitor record or assume that my copr and pr card is in process. I am also unsure if without copr should I consider myself a permanent resident.
Someone told me that if I extend her Visa our pr will get cancelled because I am requesting temporary resident visa.

please guide me I know its a long post

I'd try and reach the IRCC via phone and confirm with them. It takes AGES sometimes but is doable, just keep calling. Get up early in the morning and start calling as soon as the phone lines open.

Turbo43

Nov 8, 2021
Received portal credentials on Friday, replied on the same day

Received eCOPR today.

I noticed that the photo is still under review though, is this normal?

sq96

Star Member
Aug 19, 2015
The way it seems is that few folks with old medicals have been updated to "Background Check" state. Some other such folks have been put to wait till their medical pass before they are pushed to background check stage.
My biometric stage is paused...
I see others background check going to progress (this is criminality check).
Bio metrics is needed for criminality stage...
Mine is stagnant, nothing after medicals expired

triptopr

Mar 16, 2022
We just received an update in the online account. They are reviewing submitted documents, so someone picked up the file. AOR Sep 21.

According to the online account eligibility is still in review and background check is being processed.

Reactions: soroush_master

triptopr

Mar 16, 2022
We just received an update in the online account. They are reviewing submitted documents, so someone picked up the file. AOR Sep 21.

According to the online account eligibility is still in review and background check is being processed.

Okay a couple of hours later we both got the portal email.

AOR Sep 21
Inland applicant + dependant common-law partner
Eligibility still shows as in review and background check processing

watermelonasa5

Star Member
Mar 9, 2017
CEC inland single applicant
ITA: September 14, 2021
AOR: October 05, 2021
Medical and Bio passed/updated: November 9, 2021
No updates after that yet on online profile
GCMS notes received on March 11, 2022: