+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**********CEC September 2021 AOR**********

Kampar

Jul 10, 2022
But i am inland applicant with one outland dependent and my file is not in canada its in new delhi can anybody tell why it is like that?

Renuka venkatesan

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
We just received an update in the online account. They are reviewing submitted documents, so someone picked up the file. AOR Sep 21.

According to the online account eligibility is still in review and background check is being processed.
Aor sept 21st. Status is reviewing the additional document but it’s been 5 months same status with no update after that.

Gobi19

Dec 7, 2021
first update after long time. Uploaded an additional document on Feb 22. Got an update 5 mins back stating that "we are reviewing the additional document you provided". AOR - Sep20, 2021.

Reactions: soroush_master

IF321

Sep 21, 2020
Hello, anyone know how long it takes to get the portal invitation to create the account once you reply to the portal email? Thanks

blitz123

May 26, 2022
Reactions: DerekGe

urvishpatel1996

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Don't forget they invited 1500 ppl on July 6, and I guess a good portion of those invitations have already applied considering how long they have been waiting

so the actual velocity should be greater than 893/30
Backlog is only for people with AOR. I don't think everyone within those invitations has AOR yet.

blitz123

May 26, 2022
Backlog is only for people with AOR. I don't think everyone within those invitations has AOR yet.
Usually, AORs are issued within a day after online application submission (for me it was almost instant) so as long as they didn't procrastinate filling out all the forms and doing medical it's very possible to go from invited to AOR in 11 days

certainly not everyone though ;)

Hopefully they are still maintaining their ~40 cases/day velocity

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2022
Hi all,

CEC inland primary applicant with outland dependent

I just received a message from IRCC with IMM1017 to take a medical exam. The IMM1017 document only has my outland dependent’s information
- Do I also have to retake medical along with the dependent?

Also, for some reason the dependent’s address on the document has my Canada address instead (primary applicant).
- Do I need to contact IRCC and change the address or go ahead with the existing form?

Aor: Sep 20
Medical passed: Nov 04
Bio request for Dependent: Nov 23
Additional documents requested to confirm address: Feb 22
Additional documents received confirmation: Jul 19
Re medical requested: Jul 20

Shubhusingh

Jul 15, 2022
Hi all,

CEC inland primary applicant with outland dependent

I just received a message from IRCC with IMM1017 to take a medical exam. The IMM1017 document only has my outland dependent’s information
- Do I also have to retake medical along with the dependent?

Also, for some reason the dependent’s address on the document has my Canada address instead (primary applicant).
- Do I need to contact IRCC and change the address or go ahead with the existing form?

Aor: Sep 20
Medical passed: Nov 04
Bio request for Dependent: Nov 23
Additional documents requested to confirm address: Feb 22
Additional documents received confirmation: Jul 19
Re medical requested: Jul 20
What is your VO?
Did your previous medicals ever got removed from your profile ? If yes then when?

I am also CEC inland with outland dependent. My AOR is 4th Sept 2021.