+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

StillW8ing

Mar 8, 2019
I feel your struggle!

I have had a few ghost updates recently.... my medicals have also been extended for a year. According to my last phone call with an agent, Eligibility & Criminality is passed but waiting on Security which started fairly recently.

Any idea what stage you guys are at?

AOR Sep 8th - 1 dependant.

Sep 25, 2019
Hi friends,
We have crossed more than a year and still no updates.
I am really confused...
Is there any one waiting for PPR like us?
AOR-24th September 2018
Medical expired-Last August
No remedical request so far
Still it’s shows eligibility and background check in process

Imtisaal

Star Member
Oct 7, 2019
I feel your struggle!

I have had a few ghost updates recently.... my medicals have also been extended for a year. According to my last phone call with an agent, Eligibility & Criminality is passed but waiting on Security which started fairly recently.

Any idea what stage you guys are at?

AOR Sep 8th - 1 dependant.

How did you manage to talk to the agent..??
Are you an applicant from India
Which visa office is your file being processed.....

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
Same here.
AOR September 19, 2018
Medicals expired and no update.
Applied for notes twice. No response for the first one. Waiting for the second one yet, just been a month.
CIC agents doesn’t provide any other information that is already available in the website. However, I received an informational letter on July 17, 2019 upon sending webform. Letter states that there is no progress in the application yet and I still need to wait and they are unable to estimate the time frame.

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
I received GCMS notes which clearly shows that my file was last updated on 26th Oct 2018, since then no activity. Last update was that they confirmed all the documents submitted for eligibility and able to verify the t4, paystubs and employer. However in a note it says that, they are unable to verify employer in web search (meaning they are unable to get the company name when they search in google) the company have a website though and the domain is mentioned in the application.

Does anyone have any idea about this ? Or anyone facing the same problem?
The last update being oct 26 2018 (an year ago) what could the next best step we could take to push the file or bring it to their notice?

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
I received GCMS notes which clearly shows that my file was last updated on 26th Oct 2018, since then no activity. Last update was that they confirmed all the documents submitted for eligibility and able to verify the t4, paystubs and employer. However in a note it says that, they are unable to verify employer in web search (meaning they are unable to get the company name when they search in google) the company have a website though and the domain is mentioned in the application.

Does anyone have any idea about this ? Or anyone facing the same problem?
The last update being oct 26 2018 (an year ago) what could the next best step we could take to push the file or bring it to their notice?
Yes. I know a friend who had a similar issue. Her GCMS notes indicated that a web search of her organization returned no result. It was very funny cos it's a University and you get a lot of results when you search for it. She raised a webform to alert CIC of that error. In the letter attached to the webform, she included the web link of the University and the link to the person who signed her letter of experience. Two months later, her application was approved.

Akmp

Oct 10, 2019
Hello
I raised web form but i selected wrong application. I applied permanent residency(online) but in web form i selected (by mail) and i applied for express entry but in web form i select federal skilled worker and i upload my docs but my question is that i have to raise a new web form or not. Please help and guide me. I am very worried about this.

Thank you

Oksamjackson

Star Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello
I raised web form but i selected wrong application. I applied permanent residency(online) but in web form i selected (by mail) and i applied for express entry but in web form i select federal skilled worker and i upload my docs but my question is that i have to raise a new web form or not. Please help and guide me. I am very worried about this.

Thank you
Raise a new web form.

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
Yes. I know a friend who had a similar issue. Her GCMS notes indicated that a web search of her organization returned no result. It was very funny cos it's a University and you get a lot of results when you search for it. She raised a webform to alert CIC of that error. In the letter attached to the webform, she included the web link of the University and the link to the person who signed her letter of experience. Two months later, her application was approved.
Thank you for this one.
I also received second notes and that says the same that the last update on my profile was a year back and no activity since then. I have been thinking to submit a webform that includes the web details of the organization and the latest employer letter. By any chance would be able to help me with the format that your friend had submitted. Any suggestions or any mandatory things that needs to be mentioned just in case?

Please let me know and Thanks in advance.

Sep 25, 2019
15th month started couple of days ago.
Still no updates.
AOR 24th September 2018
Eligibility under review
Medical expired last August- no remedical requests so far
Criminality check under process
Security check not started
Still waiting

Aarya_1596

Aug 25, 2019
AOR Sep 19, 2018.
Received Re-medicals request on Dec 19, 2019
Submitted Re-medicals on Dec 23, 2019
Status changed to medicals passed on Jan 4, 2020.
backgroud verification is in progress.

Does anyone have any idea how long does it takes to receive PPR ?
Thanks.

TTP

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Hi, well my AOR was Sep 2018 and i gave medical at rhe same time, did not wait. So by Dec'18 status of medical passed . Jun'19 got the golden email .