+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Do we need to reappear for medicals
No clue. I think when our medical expire they will either extend or ask us to re-do. As I mentioned there’s no clue how they will respond. But when we start seeing changes in our medical status then more likely we are approaching the final decision that’s what I learned from different people. Keep an eye on your cic account they will let you know what to do with your expired medical.

vishie

Aug 1, 2019
Just received a re medical request, totally disappointed with this, When we click on read a message for this, it takes me to a form, which only has my name (I am dependant), my wife is a main applicant, nothing mentioned about her medical ? confused

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Just received a re medical request, totally disappointed with this, When we click on read a message for this, it takes me to a form, which only has my name (I am dependant), my wife is a main applicant, nothing mentioned about her medical ? confused
My medical also expired this month and my status changed to You do not need medical. Don’t know if they extend or ask me for a redo?!

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Is anyone else here passport and visa application being processed at the Singapore Canada Visa office?

vishie

Aug 1, 2019
Hi dude thanks for your reply

I just received an email from CIC - i think its PPR - email is not quite clear on what docs they need ?? Do they need anything else apart from passport and photos ??

gdv9

Jun 11, 2019
Hi dude thanks for your reply

I just received an email from CIC - i think its PPR - email is not quite clear on what docs they need ?? Do they need anything else apart from passport and photos ??
You will need to complete appendix B. However I just realised i am actually a federal skilled worker applicant and not a CEC so i am not sure if there might be differences in requirement.