+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
I hope so, good luck to us! A couple people I know got their ppr email a couple days after their medical got extended.
My situation as explained previously is a bit different, but the positive is that the Medical changed to pass after review.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
My medical changed from" you don't need" to July 22, you passed your medical exam". All other columns are still showing in process. I haven't receive ppr email yet. I need my passport back on sept 1st for a trip so I am quite stressed.

Does anyone else have this update and still waiting for ppr email?
My medical changed from not required to September 28, you passed medical and additional document from uploaded to reviewing. I guess it’s been like this for few weeks from now.. probably you will get either a final decision or a re-medical request as you approach your med expire date. Don’t know!?

Farshad82

Oct 8, 2017
My medical changed from not required to September 28, you passed medical and additional document from uploaded to reviewing. I guess it’s been like this for few weeks from now.. probably you will get either a final decision or a re-medical request as you approach your med expire date. Don’t know!?
My profile is pretty similar to yours. AOR Sept 6. I had no update until July 03 which additional were requested. I uploaded on July 09 and from then medical changed to 'September 28 you passed' and additional documents are 'we are reviewing'. Do you have any estimate of next action? I believe they will extend our medicals.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
:):):)I got PR interview to finalize my application for August 14, 2019. I am a CEC inland applicant.
My application was under review for foreign work experience.....Duties not listed for selected NOC.
I got a revised employer letter done and uploaded. This after waiting on my GCMS notes for 65 days after the 6 month period had passed on my application. Had I know earlier I would have dealt with it sooner.
My ex also did not alllow my unaccompanying dependent children to do their medicals. I had to take her to court and even then she didn't comply. All my efforts were documented and I submitted it when the app was initially submitted.
July 17, 2019 I was sent a declaration form to forfeit my right to sponsor them in the future. I was a hard decision but I could not suffer my current wife and daughter. All's well that ends well.
AOR September 18, 2018.
Meds passed October 16, 2018.
ADR requested November 1, 2018.
ADR changed to uploaded November 17, 2018.
ADR changed to reviewing documents March 2019.
Meds changed to reviewing June 2019.
ADR requested July 17, 2019
Documents uploaded July 18, 2019.
ADR changed to reviewing then NA July 19, 2019.
Meds changed from reviewing to passed on July 22, 2019.
Application finalization interview for August 14 recieved today July 31, 2019.
:):):)

I will definitely be following the progress of you guys who supported me through the stressful process.
I wish you the best of luck.
Who knows, in my carreer path we may even cross paths.

Last edited:

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
:):):)I got PR interview to finalize my application for August 14, 2019. I am a CEC inland applicant.
My application was under review for foreign work experience.....Duties not listed for selected NOC.
I got a revised employer letter done and uploaded. This after waiting on my GCMS notes for 65 days after the 6 month period had passed on my application. Had I know earlier I would have dealt with it sooner.
My ex also did not alllow my unaccompanying dependent children to do their medicals. I had to take her to court and even then she didn't comply. All my efforts were documented and I submitted it when the app was initially submitted.
July 17, 2019 I was sent a declaration form to forfeit my right to sponsor them in the future. I was a hard decision but I could not suffer my current wife and daughter. All's well that ends well.
AOR September 18, 2018.
Meds passed October 16, 2018.
ADR requested November 1, 2018.
ADR changed to uploaded November 17, 2018.
ADR changed to reviewing documents March 2019.
Meds changed to reviewing June 2019.
ADR requested July 17, 2019
Documents uploaded July 18, 2019.
ADR changed to reviewing then NA July 19, 2019.
Meds changed from reviewing to passed on July 22, 2019.
Application finalization interview for August 14 recieved today July 31, 2019.
:):):)

I will definitely be following the progress of you guys who supported me through the stressful process.
I wish you the best of luck.
Who knows, in my carreer path we may even cross paths.
Such a good news congrats...

Reactions: DMyrie

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
My profile is pretty similar to yours. AOR Sept 6. I had no update until July 03 which additional were requested. I uploaded on July 09 and from then medical changed to 'September 28 you passed' and additional documents are 'we are reviewing'. Do you have any estimate of next action? I believe they will extend our medicals.
I dint get any updates after this. Every time I call they say they are reviewing. Nothing more to do other than just waiting. My WP is expiring next month I have submitted a BOWP application. I dint get a reply for that either:(

vishie

Aug 1, 2019
Hi guys

So frustrated, Life is literally stopped now - have to plan so many things, but it all depends on Canadian Immigration. September 2018 AOR - No reply yet, Not even a single email since then apart from medicals approved email. GCMS notes ordered but negative and no use.

I applied from New Zealand.

Any suggestions apart from Waiting is the key. Its going to be a year in a month.

What happens when medicals expires ?

I feel I'll just let 1 year to get finished with AOR and then drop coming to Canada and start a fresh here in NZ.

vishie

Aug 1, 2019
Hi Guys,
I applied my application in end of aug and got invited. I submitted the complete application on 18th sept and aftrr the medical update there has been no update on my application. Its more than 8 months and still there is no update. I ordered gcms notes which said my application is in Ottawa office. I tried emailing and calling but still no luck. Anyone able to help regarding that? I'd really appreciate

I feel your pain :( - Did u get any reply yet ?

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi guys

So frustrated, Life is literally stopped now - have to plan so many things, but it all depends on Canadian Immigration. September 2018 AOR - No reply yet, Not even a single email since then apart from medicals approved email. GCMS notes ordered but negative and no use.

I applied from New Zealand.

Any suggestions apart from Waiting is the key. Its going to be a year in a month.

What happens when medicals expires ?

I feel I'll just let 1 year to get finished with AOR and then drop coming to Canada and start a fresh here in NZ.
Same level of pain an frustration for me as well. It’s month 11 and medical is going to expire I wish they could help us all to get through