AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
27-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2019
LANDED..........
20-09-2019
Mine is at Edmonton VO. spouse documents were added on May. Don’t know if they are reviewing it.
any office besides Sydney is better.. they will shortly review your application

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

youknowluke

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
Calgary
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
11-11-2018
Got the email for sending passport copies yesterday and sent the documents today. Awaiting COPR now. Finally seems like already a year has passed

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Anymore September applicants still waiting on a final decision:(:( wondering how long this gonna take
Did you get your GCMS notes?
It will go a far way in giving you an idea as to the real progress of your application.
I am still waiting in Review Required because they took forever to send me my GCMS notes after my app passed the 6 month mark. It took over 70 days to get it. The Job letter for one of the NOCs chosen for foreign work experience did not have the duties clearly listed. That was corrected after getting a revised letter from my employer.
2nd part of Security not started, Eligibility Review pending - with new letter I'm confident it will pass.
It's just a waiting game now.
AOR September 20.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Did you get your GCMS notes?
It will go a far way in giving you an idea as to the real progress of your application.
I am still waiting in Review Required because they took forever to send me my GCMS notes after my app passed the 6 month mark. It took over 70 days to get it. The Job letter for one of the NOCs chosen for foreign work experience did not have the duties clearly listed. That was corrected after getting a revised letter from my employer.
2nd part of Security not started, Eligibility Review pending - with new letter I'm confident it will pass.
It's just a waiting game now.
AOR September 20.
I did order gcms twice both looks similar. Eligibility review required. Back home work experience. I submitted an updated job letter plus added my spouse documents. It’s under review for the past few months. The additional documents section was showing “uploaded” before now it’s shows “reviewing. Every time I call they say me that they are reviewing the documents. They told me that whenever an additional document is submitted it will add few more months to the processing time .. this wait is killing!!
Aor sep 3/2018
Med passed will expire on August

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
Did you get any recent updates.
I got an application update recently and when I checked below the app's status it showed a procedural fairness letter with a declaration form to forfeit the right of future sponsorship for my unaccompanying dependent who lives with her mother. This, after futile attempts at getting her to comply with a court order to do the medical. I then signed the form and uploaded an affidavit and evidence along with it. I also had to submit a requested IMM 5604 form for an accompanying child from my spouse's. A day later I went in and saw another update and the status changed to "we are reviewing the documents", and a few hours later to "not applocable".
I also noticed that medicals changed from passed to " we are reviewing the results of your medical exam Oct 19, 2018" and then today to "you have passed the medicals July 22 2019".
So I'm guessing with all of this activity in short bursts that PR is now much closer.
Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to that email approval.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I got an application update recently and when I checked below the app's status it showed a procedural fairness letter with a declaration form to forfeit the right of future sponsorship for my unaccompanying dependent who lives with her mother. This, after futile attempts at getting her to comply with a court order to do the medical. I then signed the form and uploaded an affidavit and evidence along with it. I also had to submit a requested IMM 5604 form for an accompanying child from my spouse's. A day later I went in and saw another update and the status changed to "we are reviewing the documents", and a few hours later to "not applocable".
I also noticed that medicals changed from passed to " we are reviewing the results of your medical exam Oct 19, 2018" and then today to "you have passed the medicals July 22 2019".
So I'm guessing with all of this activity in short bursts that PR is now much closer.
Keeping my fingers crossed and looking forward to that email approval.
That’s good. If you have an update on medical then I guess you’re days away from PPR. Good luck buddy

DMyrie

Star Member
May 8, 2019
That’s good. If you have an update on medical then I guess you’re days away from PPR. Good luck buddy
Thank you.
I called CIC and I was further updated that security was completed and that a decision by - date of August 31st was set. From what I hear that's usually a good sign.

AliZ220

Jul 26, 2019
My medical changed from" you don't need" to July 22, you passed your medical exam". All other columns are still showing in process. I haven't receive ppr email yet. I need my passport back on sept 1st for a trip so I am quite stressed.

Does anyone else have this update and still waiting for ppr email?