+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
When I called cic the automated system saying that my application is not available on the system! Anyone having the same issue please reply. Thank you

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Ordering GCMS notes do not impact the outcome of your application. Neither does it delay it. It is more likely that it will cause your application to recieve some attention, as each GCMS note request requires your file to be accessed.
Hi did you get your passport request. Really worried about my application now

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi

It happened to me also. It's a glitch with their system. Don't worry.
Thanks for the reply. I called IRCC tonight and the call agent I got in line was terrible.. I’m sorry. Feeling so bad.. he says some background checks can take years and years!! Also he dint bother asking me any of my application details. Don’t know how long this gonna take.. so depressed:(:(

kpac

May 30, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I called IRCC tonight and the call agent I got in line was terrible.. I’m sorry. Feeling so bad.. he says some background checks can take years and years!! Also he dint bother asking me any of my application details. Don’t know how long this gonna take.. so depressed:(:(
Hi
Some agents like that but not all of them. you can try later after 2-3 weeks. Have you ordered GCMS? if not order it. I was also in RR. Try contacting local MP also.

Reactions: vis14ndreamz

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
Hi
Some agents like that but not all of them. you can try later after 2-3 weeks. Have you ordered GCMS? if not order it. I was also in RR.
I ordered gcms note twice. First one on March and second came in at June. Both were similar no updates. Still RR for the same thing for which I have already send an additional document. Will get my third gcms note by the end of this month. I don’t think of any positive sign. Feeling lost.

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
I had RR for arranged employment. According to the call center agent I got cleared.
Good for you. The call centre agent told me same thing that I have passed the eligibility. But a different agent told me that it’s still under review on a different date when I called. Not sure which is true!

kpac

May 30, 2019
Good for you. The call centre agent told me same thing that I have passed the eligibility. But a different agent told me that it’s still under review on a different date when I called. Not sure which is true!

Hi
After the first agent told you have passed eligibility did you get a ghost update or your medical status changed?

FredMad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
How are you guys doing with your CEC applications?

281 days now of waiting. VO Edmonton. It is really unfair the fact they are not processing CEC applicants must faster than they should. It is pretty common to see CEC applications on immitracker now getting PPR within 330...350....320 days!! That is crazy!! Almost an year!!!

vis14ndreamz

Star Member
Jul 8, 2018
How are you guys doing with your CEC applications?

281 days now of waiting. VO Edmonton. It is really unfair the fact they are not processing CEC applicants must faster than they should. It is pretty common to see CEC applications on immitracker now getting PPR within 330...350....320 days!! That is crazy!! Almost an year!!!
Mine is also at Edmonton pass 10 months coming July. CEC app. Feeling totally worthless