+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC - September 2018 AOR

Oily Oyster

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
CEC
Hey guys,

Just wanted to create a dedicated thread for CEC applicants with Sept 2018 AOR. This thread is NOT meant to gather people into any WhatsApp group. Hoping that other people can benefit/learn from our experiences if we discuss right here.

Let the discussions begin! ;)

Regards,
O_O

PS: Recently came across these forums while researching for my PR application and it has been incredibly helpful. Hope to pay it forward. Thanks to all the contributors for keeping this community vibrant. :)

Keitsali

Sep 27, 2018
What? You submitted your CEC application and received a Provincial invitation afterward?
Not really a provincial invitation but just a letter of interest saying that Ontario could select me under the PCP(This is the french abbreviation, don't know what the english one is lol sorry) if I wanted to (it says in the letter To contact the province directly and let them know I received the letter if I am interested To go with that option). But I think everyone who selects ontario as province of residence receives that letter of interest if you meet all the criterias of express entry.

danielvalenca

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Not really a provincial invitation but just a letter of interest saying that Ontario could select me under the PCP(This is the french abbreviation, don't know what the english one is lol sorry) if I wanted to (it says in the letter To contact the province directly and let them know I received the letter if I am interested To go with that option). But I think everyone who selects ontario as province of residence receives that letter of interest if you meet all the criterias of express entry.
Understood, thanks!

Ash_1917

Star Member
May 16, 2018
September 27: Received Ontario Letter Of Interest
I selected all provinces when I was submitting my EE profile. But I selected Toronto, Ontario during ITA. Any idea if I would be eligible to get this letter of interest? And does this letter have any significant impact on the process?