+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Proof of Funds requirement

Nick1617

Star Member
Jan 7, 2019
hello everyone. I got my ITA last week under CEC . i am getting a section for proof of fund. As i got ITA under CEC, i dont have to show fund. should i just upload a letter of explanation. or fund statement. or both.

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
hello everyone. I got my ITA last week under CEC . i am getting a section for proof of fund. As i got ITA under CEC, i dont have to show fund. should i just upload a letter of explanation. or fund statement. or both.
Yes, we did the same for my family member. He got his PR last month.

smm_0411

Mar 5, 2016
AB
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Where should we upload the LOE for POF if there’s no button to put the LOE?

Bennie01

Mar 22, 2021
Hi All,
To a certain extend I have similar situation However the only difference is that I am currently working in Montreal, Quebec.
I have been invited under CEC class. I will be sharing an intent to move outside Quebec explanation letter(working on this reason) which means I am saying that I will be leaving my current job. Since I do not have a job offer from any other province , do I have to show a proof of funds and mention amount in the answer to question "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will XYZ bring to Canada to support themselves and their family? " or I just mention zero here and attach a LOE .
Note: I didn't claim any points for job offer.

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
we have the same situation...what did you do?what is your status?My POF is just the the snapshot of my account from RBC and a letter of explanation that I have valid job offer. Also RBC is giving me a hard time because it will be requested from the main office not in the branch and until now no official letter mail to me.thanks
You and @wontonwrap , may I know what you guys did? I am in similar situation. PNP but eligible under CEC. Uploaded reference letter and last 6 salary slips as POF and mentioned that I am eligible under CEC and thus exempt.