+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

kas44

Jul 4, 2019
Hey guys!

I'm AOR July 2020 and I'm still waiting (I know I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here!) I've needed to change my address for a while now but I just can't get through to anyone, I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue? I've e-mailed several times and tried to call but I've never received an answer! Super frustrated and disheartened at this point.

Thanks!

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Hey guys!

I'm AOR July 2020 and I'm still waiting (I know I'm in the same boat as a lot of people here!) I've needed to change my address for a while now but I just can't get through to anyone, I was wondering if anyone was having the same issue? I've e-mailed several times and tried to call but I've never received an answer! Super frustrated and disheartened at this point.

Thanks!
Outland i assume yes? Only real way to get this done is via webform, change of contact details section.

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
hello everyone I m AOR april 2021
I received my gcms notes last week and it states the following:

eligibility passed
criminality passed
info sharing complete
medical passed

the final decision is blank

my office is ircc Etobicoke

do you guys know if certain VO offices are slower than others ?

Srisundarcan

Feb 13, 2021

eligibility passed
criminality passed
info sharing complete
medical passed

Everyone will have their own opinion about which VO is faster/slower.

If you ask me, I would say it all depends on visa officer who is working on your file. so its just waiting game. :(

Even I am april AOR still waiting with BGV "in progress" from july

Reactions: eniss23

PCVolvorein

Oct 10, 2021
Its better for you because your copr and visa will be issued with expiry of your medicals. If they issue them on your old medicals, they will be valid for couple of months. that way they can issue your visa/copr with longer expiry and you have more time to plan your trip back
Hei thanks for insight and wishing all pending application passes asap.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Got my gcms notes 3 days ago, cec outland
All stages passed
Copr number generated but expired on October, 2021 when my medicals expired. I called ircc and the agent advised I wait for further instructions. Sent webform and an email to ottawa VO today.

Fingers crossed.
Aor Nov 5th 2020
VO: ottawa

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021

eligibility passed
criminality passed
info sharing complete
medical passed

Hi there!
I'm in the same boat as you. Everything passed but no decision. May-2021 AOR. Can you please let us know if you get any news?
Thank you

Reactions: eniss23

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Still waiting on CoPR. Theyve had our passport copies now since 30th of November. Fingers crossed we hear soon. Our Medicals expire at the end of March.

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Still waiting on CoPR. Theyve had our passport copies now since 30th of November. Fingers crossed we hear soon. Our Medicals expire at the end of March.
Wow that seems longer than most i have seen, have they at least acknowledged its processing?

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Wow that seems longer than most i have seen, have they at least acknowledged its processing?
I imagine theyve been shut down for Christmas and New year.
But yeah still longer than id predicted. Our AOR was April 17th 2021 and now the ircc website says its now finalizing the week after that date. Yes we have a tracking code and it says received and under process from the 30th November.
We have our Gcms notes. It says Approved and everything passed. So unsure why its taking so long.