+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Outland Applicant

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Where do you find this info? I mean their progress? Can you please share a link?
Take that with a pinch of salt, i am AOR September 2020, was sent a portal invite in May but since i left Canada i have been in limbo with application still pending ever since. Don't even know if my application has been given to the London VAC...

Julie1985

Star Member
Aug 3, 2021
Take that with a pinch of salt, i am AOR September 2020, was sent a portal invite in May but since i left Canada i have been in limbo with application still pending ever since. Don't even know if my application has been given to the London VAC...
I see...I try to keep expectations low but need at least tiny little hope and some timeframe for my sanity. Lol, that's hard given I have to wait in Moscow, Russia.

MatthewW2022

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone. Outland applicant based in Ireland. Sent my passport copy/photos directly to London VAC via international courier yesterday so just wanted to check out long on average it is taking for COPR to be issued? Ideally I was hoping 4 weeks max. Thanks in advance for your help! (AOR: May 15, 2021)

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Hi everyone. Outland applicant based in Ireland. Sent my passport copy/photos directly to London VAC via international courier yesterday so just wanted to check out long on average it is taking for COPR to be issued? Ideally I was hoping 4 weeks max. Thanks in advance for your help! (AOR: May 15, 2021)
VFS sent mine and my girlfriends within a few days of receiving them off to the Embassy. Embassy have had it now since the 30th of November. Longer than id expected. But im hoping its just Christmas and New year shut downs that has delayed it and its not much longer. Our medicals run out at the end of March and we want to book flights

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
hello guys .

is there anyway for us to call ircc knowing that we're outside canada .
I tried text me app but it,s not free

pjc95

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys I submitted my documents to VFS London and they have sent confirmation that they have been sent to IRCC, does anyone have any idea of what happens next with regard to receiving COPR?

Scotty123

Nov 18, 2021
Hey guys I submitted my documents to VFS London and they have sent confirmation that they have been sent to IRCC, does anyone have any idea of what happens next with regard to receiving COPR?
Sit and wait. Theyve had ours since the 30th of Novemeber. Still says under process

MatthewW2022

Jan 7, 2022
Hi everyone. Can anybody else share their timelines? Thanks in advance.

dmc773

Sep 29, 2021
Their backlog is humongous, it actually grew between October and December... Although it seems they are prioritizing CEC over other categories.